Bombers vs Riders

Just refrain from taunting in team forums though. Not only is it against the rules, it's a prick move.

:neutral_face:

Thank you Blue Bombers for winning the Banjo Brawl and sweeping the back-to-back. We truly are the best team in the league.

How much does Cody Fajardo hate playing the Bombers? So many painful memories for him in just a short time like throwing the football at the crossbar in the WF last year and having absolutely no production to speak of against the Bomber D this year. Now he is concussed after a Bomber sack. That's a nasty beatdown physically and mentally that's bound to take it's toll.

Can someone tell me, what is it with the Priders giving up on great players that end up in Winnipeg? Not that I'm complaining, mind you, but they had both Willie Jefferson and Zack Collaros and both of those players have feasted on the Prairie Bumpkins since being moved out of Regina. Someone in the player management dept of the Prider organization must be feeling some heat and somewhat uncomfortable about that.

One thing I've noted about the Prider team is how undisciplined and classless they are. They truly are one of the worst teams in the league in this regard and I was glad to see our club respond to their mouthy, dirty, classless play. The priders got pounded in this game and it looked good on them. I loved the long bomb TD at the end of the game just to rub salt into the Prider wounds. Now if the Priders were smart, they'd start playing with some class and give a great team like ours a little respect, but I won't hold my breath waiting for that to happen. Let the beatdowns continue.

Lots of imbecilic blathering from the goofy greenies about Andrew Harris' conduct due to "roid rage". LOL! I have only one thing to say to the green slime about that ... A.C. Leonard. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Soooo.......now who's having a bad day?

That's as much an invitation as I need now to go out of my way to post things you won't like. You dealt the hand yourself when you decided to become involved in an exchange of unpleasantries I was having with another poster.

1 Like

Yes, I can be acerbic and argumentative. I'll plead guilty on that score.

But taunt or trash talk I don't.

:neutral_face:

The Hamilton Chihuahua like to nip at your ankles everytime you give them some respect.
I've tried several times and got bit every time.
Although it's not correct, every now and again you feel like rattling the cage.

Truce

1 Like

You guys are tormenting me with all of that good ol prairie food I can no longer feast on....Cholesterol problem took care of that BUT I still get the old taste buds going just hearing about it...lol.......AND I used to visit Kelekis quite often ...loved their burgers but never got my picture on their wall....lol......Back to football....Bombers have an excellent team and if it wasn't for the special (not so special) teams I'd say as good as the 19' Cup winner.....I think the Riders are a bit over rated and when they lost some very good guys on D...I thought they'd have problems....We just proved that in the Labour Day and the Banjo Bowl tilts that keeping a lot of our Cup team and being consistent has put us on a good path....Still a lot of season to go and anything can happen in the CFL...BUT I'm happy where we sit right now

Another GREAT restaurant in Winnipeg is Eddy's place (poolhall). Best breakfast in Winnipeg. Look it up. I haven't been there in some time now. Maybe next time I visit the Peg

You're killing me with those pic's lol....The Peg always had the best little hideaway's.... I used to haunt. a lot of them...and as a kid couldn't keep away from the North Star bakery on Selkirk Ave. on the way to school.........Gunn's Bakery and Wawal's Meats....OH MY that's really going back