Bombers vs Eskimos:Happy Canada Day

Mark me down as impressed. Hell of a game
Winnipeg. Too bad Macaroni couldnt throw
the flag, the white flag. LOL

PITIFUL!!!

WINNIPEG 46 / EDMONTON 10

See you in TORONTO next week WIN. for our re-match.
The battle for second in the EAST!

CONGRATS to WINNIPEG!

Well, this proves it, the Bombers will challenge Montreal for the east this year! But... that esks secondary and rush defence could have made any QB look like warren moon.

...heh rawrickynotsogood...you can take your little prediction....and the CBC. panel and re-asses the WINNIPEG BLUE BOMBERS...if you don't think we are for real....you better take the blinders off...and we haven't even inserted Hebert into the line-up..(he'll have to work hard to make this team)......good on ya BigBlue...we are back...notice to other teams ....we will be a thorn in somebody's side....lol lol... :lol: :lol:

Rickynotsobrilliant and Warner where are you boys? Something is smelling 200 miles north!
Eksies are still in last place in the West! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
No dancing for the Surgar Plum Fairy today!

Congrats to the Bombers on a very impressive win. Glenn had a great game, and if he plays like this for the rest of the year, Bombers will challenge for 1st in the East. I will definitely take my share of crow for this game, cause I cant say Im disappointed in the result, :lol: :lol: , seems like the East division fits the Bombers to a tee.

It's montreal and winnipeg for first in the east this year, IMO. Nice surprise by winnipeg, everyone picked you guys to suque this year.

...i said over and over if you sell this team short....look out....we haven't really gelled yet...i think the Vegas guys better get another reading....lol lol...i think we were sold short on the market... :lol: :lol:

I have wanted to say this now for a while! You should not be proud of this win after all it was against the LAST place Eskimos! ha ha ha ha

HAHAHAHA thats great!

Long season one game…I loved the win but you have to keep things in prespective in this league. Nice post thanks