BOMBERS @ TI-CATS SEP 15

Give me a break, the game experience at Hmailton is good However it is real hard to get that bitter taste out of your mouth, after we have been sh__ kicked all over the place and have been once again been buried in Kat litter

100% AGREEMENT! Mikem, pal you really need some remedial help!

the only way i see the tiger cats winning another game this season is if, all the teams played all their 2nd strings and 3rd strings guys, even then the TI-Cats will still probably find ways to lose. I can't wait for the 15th when the Bombers get some revenage on the pussycats!

Hey bomberfan, I have a few suggestions for you as well, depending on where you wind up in the city:

East: Buddy’s is a nice little spot, not too far from the stadium. I can’t remember the exact address, but it’s near Ottawa St. S. and King St. E.

Downtown: Try Augusta St., it’s just off of James St. S. right downtown. There are several nice bars/restaurants including The Cat and the Fiddle, the Pheasant Plucker, and Aout 'n About. Hess Village is only a few blocks away as well, there’s a great spot on George St. called the Ceilidh House. If you’re looking to dance, Absinthe is good on Saturday night (233 King St. E.), but there are also a few clubs in Hess Vilage.

West: The Snooty Fox is a nice bar, with great food. It’s right on King St. W. in Westdale Village. There are a bunch of Mac bars in the area as well, including Perry’s, Ramshead, The West End, The Hub, and The Phoenix.

It all depends on what you’re looking for, hope that helps!

Make sure to bring a Ti Cats suck banner, and wear your Winnipeg gear so we know who you are.

We would be happy to come by and say hi.
We are a very friendly bunch of tigers.

See it is arrogant a$$holes like you that make your city look like crap, you are obviously not a true CFL fan if you have to post comments like this on a web forum, i bet you were probably one of the punks that were saying after you beat us that we suck and ti-cats will nake the playoffs before us, hah!! without Lumsden (who has been shut down lately) you are nothing, even when the Bombers were losing all those years in the 90’s we still treated all visiting team FANS with respect, so all i have to say is i hope you’re the only a$$hole at IWS, if you even go to the games, you panzy.

Ignore that moron, he doesn’t represent real Ti-Cat fans. Everyone is welcome, and feel free to check out some of the suggestions for food and drink posted above.

I agree with the last 2 posts. You will be well received in Hamilton, hell if you sit beside me I'll try to sucker you into a beer bet on the game. Wear your colors proudly, hoot and holler to your heart content, but be warned there will be some good natured ribbing especially if our Cats string a few 1'st downs together. Our stadium is a great place to watch a game. As for food and drink, pm any of the folks that responded to your query and I am sure they will lead you right.

I've been to quite a few games at IWS and have always had a great time---and we're Argo fans first, Cats fans second. We've sat all over the stadium and have never had a problem with Cats fans. In fact, they're a large part of the reason we go to Hamilton games. They know their football, love their team and aren't afarid to show how they feel, good or bad.

Hope you enjoy your visit. Maybe by then, the Cats will be starting a QB other than Jason Maas which means the Bombers will be in for a game.

An Argo-Cat fan