Bombers Stomp the Stamps....

Our bombers showed the CFL how easy it is to beat the Stamps, pressure Burris n make him chuck the ball on the run and he produces crap plays, crap results. The Stamps are in trouble, because the Riders have a decent line also....To bad Stamps your days are numbered...

...I missed the game....but from what I gather it wasn't a real good one to watch anyway if you're a stamp fan....oh well, can't win 'em all....

....you guys needed the win more than we did....go for that home field playoff position...it's within reach now...maybe the GC will be a re-match of tonight's game (with different results hopefully!)....

...good game bombers!...

Once again, all the hot air out west has ended with a cold stiff on the slab.

Well said, Pigseye...Hope Stamps fans are ready for another early playoff exit.

Great to see the whole team play well. If we can keep this thing going, the East shall be ours!

...this is for red2005....son your team played a pretty good game ...other than trying to take Glenns head off...a fairly clean game ...Roberts won the rushing title....Stegall put one more notch in his belt....and we finally flat-out beat you...so with-out furthur adieu...i present to you

your dinner.....lol lol .......enjoy :lol:

The Stamps have not played well on the road all year. Their great home record is what has saved them. So I think they will get by Sask at home for the semi, but they will have to play their best game of the year on the road to beat BC in the West final.