Bombers starting to earn some respect

Look at who the stamps beat(and almost lost to), Hamilton. Add to that they split with the OTHER last place team in the league, so I woudnt be jumping for joy over the stamps record so far, O5

my point exactly....

WEll sambo just like last year the Stamps seem to get better with age. We will see who has bragging rights after Saturday! I have faith in my team.

It's funny cause everyone said "beat edmonton and they're for real" well they shit kicked Edmonton, now it's "beat Toronto on the road and we'll talk"

I have a feeling that if they beat Toronto it's still gonna be "beat Montreal and they're for real"

Come on now thats get real. Edmonton has a young offensive line that has not played enough games to generate the running game. You got them in the early stages of the season when you play them again the result just might be different. The other game you one with a second string QB who won the game prior to playing your team. They went into the game with the Bombers thinking it was going to be easy and they found out different. Now the problem for the Bombers is no one will be suprised any further. They will make adjustments and the game just might go to the rookie QB in TO. So again you guys are jumping the gun again. As far as the stamps well they to have not played well but found ways to win. That is a good sign win great or win ugly it is still two points.

The bombers havent went into any game taking a team for granted yet this season, we were 0-1 heading into week 2 and just wanted a win.

How are we jumping the gun? As far as im concerned there havent been any Bomber fans on the site saying we are going to crush Toronto or the team after them. Wynn is not a rookie QB Maybe a Rookie Starter, Get your facts straight.

The Grey Cup thread give you any idea for jumping the gun! :lol: Or Piggy's classic the best team in the east vs the best team in the west Labor day! :lol: Had enough yet!

I havent been around to those threads or Posts, So I speak for myself.

Thus far, from what I've seen this season, the bombers are obviously in the top half of the league(how high up, we're not sure of yet). However, quick starts at the beginning of the season have a history of failing later on(see ottawa the past few years, and the lions last year, going 11-0 then 6-1). I'm expecting the bombers to beat the Spergon Wynn toronto. IMO if they beat Montreal after that(and by a good margin), we can say that they could be one of the top 2 or 3 teams in the league.

Either way, congrats on the surprising success thus far bombers.

I am sure you have come across them and just choose not to remember. That is okay but they are here I suggest you read them. :lol:

I'm certainly not looking past the Argos, though I would definitely be disappointed with a loss.

That said Montreal will be the true test for our team and I have not yet, nor will I, start bragging until I see what happens July 15th.

No I have not come across them, And if I do thats fine and if I dont thats fine. What makes them so special that you suggest me to read them?

What you forgot what we have been discussing :lol: You said Bombers and their fans have not jumped the gun. Those threads show to you that they have. So you want to hide your head in the sand and say it is not so! :lol: I am provinga point to you! You do not wish to seek this then that is your wish!Big deal! SO the Bomberfans are jumping the gun what else is new!
Now if the thread stated the Bomberfans can now respect their team I would be in total agreement! But you can not make a statment that includes fans from other teams. Yes there may be a few that believe but that statment is vague do you not think!

So you are referring to this thread as jumping the gun? And you disagree with the fact that the Bombers deserve some respect? In no way does the threadstarter "Jump The Gun" lol he simply says that the bombers earn some respect with the 3 Player of the weeks.

You've lost me, you are all over the place with you're comments and use some freaking paragraphs while your at it.

It is okay pokey I can see why you get confused you might enlist the help of Kanga to straighten out for you! :lol:

don't worry pokey redwhite is a moron, or should i say stamps fan, means the same thing :wink:

…red…could it be that you’re suffering from a little embarassment …due to your early season posts about how bad Taman was…and that the Bombers will definitely do badly in the east…picked us for last i believe…AND NOW …that summation of yours and that other guy sambo/…looks a little weak…why don’t you try to give credit where credit is due…i know its hard for you to grasp the notion…hell Bombers might actually be a decent team this year…We have come a long way in a short time…maybe that’s what’s really eatin’ ya’…could be we stole a little of the re-made stamps thunder////hmmmmmmmmm :lol:…gettin’ that crow ready …for ya red…mmmmmmm :rockin:

Don't forget his post about how the Bombers traded their #1 guy (Wynn), and how they should have gotten rid of Glenn instead.

I wonder who Argo fans would prefer?

just WYNN baby :lol:

…red…could it be that you’re suffering from a little embarassment …due to your early season posts about how bad Taman was…and that the Bombers will definitely do badly in the east…picked us for last i believe…AND NOW …that summation of yours and that other guy sambo/…looks a little weak…why don’t you try to give credit where credit is due…i know its hard for you to grasp the notion…hell Bombers might actually be a decent team this year…We have come a long way in a short time…maybe that’s what’s really eatin’ ya’…could be we stole a little of the re-made stamps thunder////hmmmmmmmmm :lol:…gettin’ that crow ready …for ya red…mmmmmmm :rockin:

I said this before but will say it again for your benefit papa, for Glenn to gain respect he has to show that he can consisntently play like he did agaisnt Edmonton, and that the Bombers need to win against teams like the Als, Lions, Stamps and Riders(all teams that had .500 or better records) before they get the respect that they think they have earned. We are only into week 4 and the Eskimos look like a pretender this year, so the Bombers(who lost to the Als) need to win a few more games to show that they are definitely for real.