Bombers sign QB Dakota Prukop

WINNIPEG — The Winnipeg Blue Bombers have signed American quarterback Dakota Prukop to a one-year contract.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.cfl.ca/2022/02/15/bombers-sign-qb-dakota-prukop/

I would say that is a good signing. Distinct upgrade from McGuire. I can see why he didn't fit in Jones plans. Cornelius is big, can run & has a gun for an arm so he may stick around. Jones likes to use #3 on ST's & 2 of the newbies have played WR's so he can legitimately list them as non-QB but have them there in case of emergency - a la Ottawa who lost both QB's & had to play Behar there last year.

2 Likes

A definite upgrade from last year, as long as he can skip his lead singer duties for Lighthouse. Another shrewd move by Mr. Walters.

2 Likes

Aaand our #2 QB is.......
.....Da....Kota

2 Likes

Always liked him. Lots of potential.

2 Likes

Have we met our quota,
By signing Dakota?
Or do we still lack,
A backup quarterback?

1 Like

There are things the Bombers lack,
Which goes beyond quarterback.
With the loss of Andrew Harris
Run game? Oh please do spare us.
Losing the game’s top receiver
Hardly makes me a believer.
Can Big Blue afford the sticker
To acquire a good Kicker?
You’ve got Ends but where’s the middle?
Sans the “Stove” that is a riddle.
Stay the course that is the case.
But that won’t get you in 1st place.

(But you got Dakota. Cheers)

3 Likes

lol Well done, for hate speech :thinking:, good save with Dakota lol

You will now forever be known as The Bard “Sir.Pantsonfire”

1 Like

One year deal for now.

Good candidate at this point to succeed Collaros as starter down the road.

1 Like

His pants have been on fire for a long time now. We should be calling him by the title he was given when Knighted by the Queen which was, ‘Royal Poet Sir Burnt Balls’ (they fondly refer to him ‘Toasty Testicles’ at the palace).

2 Likes

There may be some toasty testicles around the palace but they’re not mine, Maaax.

2 Likes

That would explain the smell eminating from ‘Sir Fried Gonads’.

1 Like