Bombers sign Chang...

well here is the situation i see with the chang signing. we cut either glenn or dinwiddie, because their is no reason to cut randall after all the hype taman built around him.

so if we cut kevin glenn then we start bryan randall, mainly because if we toss the starter then the team is playing for next season and randall would be the guy for that scenario. i still love ryan but he just will never cut it has a cfl starter.

if we cut dinwiddie then randall moves up into number 2 on the depth chart, starts taking alot more reps behind glenn, near the end of the season depending on how it goes he starts and prepares for next year when we toss glenn out during the off season.

either way i think between this and the roberts for smith move the team os looking for success in 09.

ok but has Chang really been signed by the BB'S?

If so, then Taman has something up his sleeve and no QB is safe. Seems the Bombers are sold on Dinwiddie being the future of this club ... which i don't think will work out myself and Randall should be given a shot, or will Dinwiddie be traded before Glenn?

Alot can happen with Taman pulling the strings, let's just hope he does the right thing and trades Glenn first.

EITHER WAY, THE AIRLIFT HAS BEGUN AND SEEMS WE ARE LOOKING AT 2009 WITH ROBERTS BEING THE FIRST VICTIM. TO BE FOLLOWED BY GLENN, CARTWRIGHT, SIMPSON AND WHO KNOWS WHO ELSE? TAMAN HAS PROVEN THAT WHEN HE PULLS A BIG TRADE IT IS USUALLY FOLLLOWED BY BIG NEWS OR ANOTHER BIG MOVE, CAN IT BE THE FIRING OF CARTWRONG? ONLY WE CAN HOPE!!

Dinwoodie doesn't really have starter potential, could be a good back up though. Chang is a good signing.