bombers select...

BC takes Gesse and CGY takes Bender...

I know another reciever would drive a lot of ppl nuts... but just a thought to ponder... what if turner falls to 22? 4.3 speed... dynamic kick returner, could make a decent receiever... and as i mentioned earlier if we are planning on starting 2 maybe 3 ni receievers, wed need good depth behind them... turner is a very talented multi purpose player...

he wouldnt be my pick but just wondering what you guys think?

CGY takes OL Deane
Argos take wr Spencer watt
BC takes DB Mahmoudi
Cats take RB Fornier

cfl.ca sas cgy took bender

bluebombers.com says bombers have 28 and 29 and not 22. whats going on.

as much as i think he is overrated Bombers should choose steele with this pick … tense times

we made a trade with hamilton, we now select 28 and 29, ham gets 22 :frowning: i dont like it... i think we would have gotten a good player at 22... i dont know the details of the swap

bombers traded 22 to hamitlon for 28. cats take...DT EDDIE STEELE.

stupid.

Must of been a trade, sure taking a long time for the #22 Pick to show on the draft tracker?

looks like straight up 22 for 28, now we pick back to bac 28 29, i wonder if the cats traded the neg lister to the bombers aswell.

…we’re moving further down the ladder as the clock ticks :lol: …who knows what the thinking is???Maybe Mack and Lapo are geniuses…orrrrr this draft is a bust… :roll:

hamilton takes steele... so we basically traded them steele... there is a neg lister involved...

ALS TAKE A QB? WOW.

Not sure what the hell happened there but Steele indeed is a Ti- Cat , what the hell is Mack doing? unless there were more picks/player's picked up by Winnipeg this was a stupid move!!! Stupid regardless trading #22 for #28 as it appears!!

Dumb trade by Mack. Obie stole Steele. Steele could have been Brown’s successor. And he’s from Manitoba!

MTL takes QB Brouiellette (something french like that)
BC takes WR Binder (one of my dark horse picks)

any news on the negotiation list player from Hamilton?

BC takes WR Akeem Foster
T.O Takes OT Joel Reinders

well he did fall from projected top 10 to 22 so must have been something teams didnt like about him

just sayin but kinda premature to say this because he hasnt played a down of cfl football yet.

qb alex brink from washington state is who i hear. bombers high on him.

Taking a little long once again, hope BB'S have some great dark horses up there sleeves?

matt henry im thinking.

2 in a row coming. lets see what happens.