Bombers Season Ticket Sales Exceed 16,000

WINNIPEG, MB – Enthusiasm over hosting the 2006 Grey Cup and some exciting personnel additions have translated into a significant increase in season ticket sales for the Winnipeg Blue Bombers. The football club announced today that it has sold 16,652 season tickets for the 2006 CFL season. That is an increase of approximately 2,000 season tickets sold compared to the same time last year and includes 1,100 new season ticket buyers.

The increase comes on the heels of several recent key player signings including linebacker Barrin Simpson, defensive end Ron Warner and wide receiver Albert Johnson III as well as the hiring of new head coach Doug Berry and his staff.

Bomber fans are reminded that the purchase of a season ticket entitles them to several exciting extras including up to 40 per cent off the price of individual ticket prices, 20 per cent off Bomber Store regular-priced merchandise and exclusive prize draws.

Fans can reserve their Bomber season ticket by calling (204) 784-2583, ext. 592 or 593 or by visiting the Bomber Ticket Office at Canad Inns Stadium.

The purchase of a Bomber season ticket also gives fans an opportunity to reserve the same seat for the 2006 Grey Cup, to be played Nov. 19 at Canad Inns Stadium in Winnipeg.

Individual Grey Cup tickets are now on sale and can be purchased on-line at www.ticketmaster.ca. Get your seat before someone else does.

cool

next year with all of the grey cup profits and the season ticket profits(if the gades dont suspend or fold)we could keep buying high quality free agents

I promise to have my ticks before the end of the month..........darn tax season.....the gov always seams to have their hands in my pocket this time of year........

and with a sell out GC this year, the Bombers are in great shape.

I got row 2

only reason I got that close is because it was the no alcohol zone, I figure I can do without for the length of a game or I could just drink it in the standing area.

great location BB, too bad about the alcohol free thing, enjoy the blue hairs..........lol

I will probably need to snag 4 this year so......gonna have to watch the budget........I thinkin upper deck east side, Sec 12 or 13.......