Bombers, Riders Injury Reports: Williams misses Wednesday practice

TORONTO — The Winnipeg Blue Bombers and Saskatchewan Roughriders have submitted their injury reports ahead of their meeting on Sunday night at Mosaic Stadium.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.cfl.ca/2022/08/31/bombers-riders-injury-reports-williams-misses-wednesday-practice/

Who's gonna cry about our report this week? :thinking:

3 Likes

That’s funny. I was just waiting for the regular whining to start. You may have scared him off.

1 Like

I’ll be the first to cry if that gets the ball rolling.

We’ve got 6 guys who ‘did not participate’ while Jeffcoat and Bighill were ‘limited’. WAAAAAAH!!! :scream:

1 Like

Well, thankfully Trigger (Stampederfan) can no longer say that he’s never seen an honest Bomber injury report because last week was as honest as can be with Ellingson and Grant not dressing. Hopefully, that will be the last we’ve heard of that nonsense, but I’m not holding my breath. :smile:

3 Likes

As a Rider fan, I wouldn’t mind seeing 20-30 more names on that list. Maybe then we’d have a shot at winning.

That happened to you guys last year. I counted more than 20 Sask Players on the IR heading into the playoffs and you almost beat us anyway.

I like the Pat Neufeld (offensive lineman), Terry Vaughn (iffensive lineman) tags. The Rider I-line is a bit iffy.

2 Likes

‘System’ turned his autocorrect off and caused much rejoicing. I too was entertained. If only System had typed an ‘f’ instead of an ‘i’ so Terry Vaughn could be a fffensive lineman for at least ONE day. If only. :beaver:

It’s all but certain that Biggie and Clements are sitting out the Labour Day Classic. That’s TWO starting linebackers. One of them is an All-Time-Great. Darn.

If Gauthier (Canadian) slides into Biggie’s MLB spot while Briggs (also Canadian) slides into Clements WLB spot then we can start two more Americans somewhere else. Do we give Zack another weapon or two or do we stack our defensive line and make Fajardo’s day miserable?

1 Like

Yikes. So all 3 starting linebackers are out.

1 Like

I think Bighill will play he doesn’t need much practice time to be ready !

Using words like ‘crying’ and ‘whining’ don’t disguise the fact that these injury reports are just a game played to try to confuse the opponents. A ‘disinformation’ game the Bombers use to the max. It renders the lists basically useless.

You are so right! Biggie’s starting!!!

WINNIPEG-AT-SASKATCHEWAN_SEPTEMBER-4.pdf (119.9 KB)

1 Like

Shit one player for the bombers is not listed? Pimple Bradbury is out

I see that Thompson and O’Leary-Orange are back, but no Couture. I guess their injury report was accurate again.

2 Likes

Every team in the CFL or NFL or NHL with half a management brain does exactly the same thing. You may not like the system, but singling out the Bombers makes no sense.

2 Likes

There you go again, spoiling perfectly fine conspiracy theories with facts. Spoilsport.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Makes no sense to you but then that is just you. Bombers lie consistently every week. Other teams at least show positively that a player is in or out . Usinfg "questionable " when a player is close but no guarantee he is ready. Look at the Bombers they do not EVER give an indicatiob other than "Questionable " or “Out” The Questionable player plays then next week listed as "Questionable " again. I am sure non of the other teams pay attention to this list it is for FAN information only. so why not be straigh up and honest like the majority of the other teams? But O’Shea is so scare a fan will know the status of his team. As if we can do anything to destroy his chances.

1 Like

Just in case you were holding your breath, you can exhale now.

3 Likes