Bombers receiver Agudosi playing catch-up at rookie camp after injury ended

2 Likes

The fact Agudosi isnā€™t even projected to be a starter highlights the embarrassment of riches the Bombers have at the wide receiver position.

3 Likes

Wondering how the Bombers can protect this ā€œembarrassment of richesā€. If Agudosi is placed on the practise roster again, after seeing his potential, another team may have designs to pluck him for their own.
Rasheed may be the one moving to the PR.

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure what they did in the recent past. I think maybe he was active and at least played special teams. Maybe someone else knows. I think at one time he was a PR player but I canā€™t see them putting him there now or as you say he would be plucked pretty quickly.

1 Like

I guess there wasnā€™t much known about him while he was on the PR last year. He was on the IR list and therefore protected after his injury in his second game.
The recieving corp shake out will be one of the more interesting aspects in training camp. That and kicking. Iā€™m not convinced that Castillo has been anointed yet.
:bomber:

3 Likes

Youā€™re right. Heā€™ll be tough to hide. This season Kyle Walters will have to sneakily imply that Agudosi has a body odor problem.

3 Likes

A new nicknameā€¦Peeuw Agadosi?
Psstā€¦Spread it around!

1 Like

When asked to explain himself, Kyle Walters could always tell Agudosi that ā€˜P.U.ā€™ stands for ā€˜Pretty Unstoppableā€™.

1 Like