Bomber's may bring in Jesse Lumsden

Just listening to the Winnipeg pre game show on CJOB radio, and they are talking about bringing Jesse in for a look see next week.

Why Reid is doing a great job...

Because when the Lummer is healthy he can break one on any play.And he's N/I.

when was he healthy... high school?

Not when I can remember, that's for sure :lol:

Not when I can remember, that's for sure :lol:

I've always hoped that Lumsden would get another shot at a football career. I honestly believe that he's deserving of that, especially since he's shown what he's capable of during his time with the McMaster Marauders and Hamilton Tiger-Cats. I can't help but think that he's been the victim of pure, dumb luck over the last while. It was great to see him doing the bobsledding thing during the Vancouver Olympics, but I didn't really think that he would turn that into a full-time career. I think he still has football in his heart and he must keep trying to pursue that. I would much rather see Lumsden here in Hamilton, but if Winnipeg is the only team knocking on his door right now, then I say, "All the power to you, Jesse!".

At this stage of the season he will come fairley cheap.

Hmmm...verrrry verrrry eenteresting!

If it wasn’t for his glass shoulder he’d be a star in this league.

I still maintain and firmly believe that if Jesse changed his focus and came in as a possesion type reciever out of the backfield or slot back position a la Di pietro or Evraire which he is basicly the same size.
He would be deadly.
Not to mention there won't be as much wear and tear on his body because he's not lugging the ball as many times and putting himself in a vulnerable position.
Just one mans observation

5 straight losses that's why, they are desperate and Joe Mac has been a total bust in the recruiting department. Barker is doing a better job than both Lapolice and Mac.