Bombers loading up for a Cup

The Bombers amazing D just got better. They signed Winston Rose.
They also signed RB Shaq Cooper out of BC. Does that mean Harris is out long term ? Or is it just depth ?
Add in the signing of a competent kicker. We should be good to make a strong run at back to back Cups

1 Like

Yup,
Both Bombers are suffering many injuries right now, that said,
Yup,
They’re starting to “Build Back Better”… what? I’ve heard that somewhere else…

2 Likes

Nobody knows if Harris is long term orrrrrr they're just resting him for the Cup run and playoffs.....Shaq Cooper is a back-up plan BUT I think he plays quite a bit .....especially if we clinch first in the west Sat......Games after the clincher won't mean much except for the fact that we have to keep the players playing at a high level, so the rust doesn't set in....Giving Castillo time to tune up and getting Rose back in the rythym will also be prevelant in those last games,I believe

2 Likes

After we clinch first place this weekend we’re going to wrap Collaros in foam padding and stick a ‘fragile - do not crush’ sign on his noggin. We’ll keep him on ice until the Cup. Let McGuire wear the target on his back for a change. The in-game punishment will do him good. Might even put some hair on this chest. :smiley: :+1:

1 Like