bombers kick eskies but*!!!

wow! as big a bomber fan as i am, that was unpredicted! but sooo SWEET!!! wot a licking we laid on the esks! best "o" in the league - 10 points! ha ha ha! running game for eskies - non existent! brady and montford - sorely missed! kevin glenn - keep it up and u'll be an all star! "d" for the bombers - bend, but don't break - ray had almost 400 yds passing, and one measly td on "o" on the first drive. kind of pathetic for the defending grey cup champs! he heh he he!!!

great game for the bb!!! if we keep improving, we cud be the team to beat in the east (move over "don"!). love it!!!

Lets not get ahead of ourselves bomber fans, as fantastic of a game it was and as good as we have looked we're only 3 weeks into the season. Throwing the word "Best" and whatever just dont go hand and hand this early in the season.

Quinn 6 for 7 108 yards, Umm do we put much stock into those numbers? He looked pretty accurate and that TD pass to Milt had nice touch on it.

Not really commenting on your comments just from some posts ive seen on the TSN "your call" and a few posts on here.

...you can never let a little success go to your head....rather build on it...we are a team that will definitely be heard from all year...and who knows..i just loved to see that freyers ...millington ...and tilman squirm after the first half...boy they sure read the Bombers wrong...ha ha ha.. :lol:

I love this Headline its definately a keeper!

hey pokeys! i’m not getting ahead of anything, i know it’s still early in the season, but it’s been a long time since we laid a whooping like that on anyone! so i’m gonna enjoy it even more so after gass’ comments bout roberts! …and u can’t say that there weren’t many positives in that game - definitely a performance to build on.

A true sportfan is humble in a win and gracious in a lost. You have to admire some Edmonton fans who expressed great disapointment but were true gentlemen. There's a difference between telling one he will have to eat crow and forcing it down his throat.

What a great win for the Bombers, they finally look like a professional squad from the GM and coaches down to the water boy......I was at a wedding on Saturday but fortunately found a TV set and caught almost all of the second half of the game.......the Eskimos didnt really look all that bad except for the turnovers.....our guys were just that good......go bombers...

WE RULE BABY!!! WE SHUT DOWN THE EE WITH STLYE, AND I HAVE NEVER SEEN GLENN PLAY SO WELL!!!

HAPPY BELATED CANADA DAY BOMBER FANS!!!

I celebrated a bit too much and I have just regraded consciousness from my drunkenness. (Drank a whole case of Labatt Blue, among other things):oops:

IN YOU FACE, NA SAYERS!!! PLAYOFFS AND GREY CUP, HERE WE COME!!!

i agree the bombers sweped the esks even though i am an esks fango esks yea baby

Kudos to the Bombers for thier win against the Eski's. I think that you guys are gonna make some noise in the east this year. (until labour day when the riders kick the crap out of you haha). All jokes aside, I would pick the Bombers as the sleeper team in the east who is going to surprise alot of teams this year.