Bombers in rough shape

This close to playoffs Bombers got lots of guys hurt does not look good, Dinwiddie out with ankle sprain, Glenn hurt also non throwing hand Reid hurt with ribs, not the time to be banged up, should make things interesting come playoffs and their tilt with the Esks!

this is true. but glenn will be ok cuz it is his non throwing hand. diniwiddie needs to sit. reid should be ok come the playoffs. ad amos needs to let it heal up a bit. it is a vey bad time for injuries but giving their is still 2 weeeks till the game against the esks.

I see Randall as no liability, heading into last game - Randall made reads, get opposition guessing, moved the offense fine.

Bombers will be just fine! Like to see a rematch of last years grey cup. The Bombers would have a better chance this time.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: funniest thing i heard today :P :P :P

Keep laughing.

Can’t see the green riders making it all the way this year.

Its funnier to think the Bombers even have a chance :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: would like to see the rematch though, wow thats funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

well what do you say... i guess u rider fans were wrong... keep laughing tho your team sucks even more than ours!

milt this is a dead topic. why add to it?