Bombers' fourth-quarter defence continues to shine

WINNIPEG —  Shutting out the Montreal Alouettes in the fourth quarter the Winnipeg Blue Bombers’ defence once again proved their dominance in their 31-21 win.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.cfl.ca/2021/11/07/bombers-fourth-quarter-defence-continues-shine/

The Winnipeg Blue Bombers continued their win streak to 9 games at home in Week 14, versus the Als. With the score tied at 21 after the third frame. The Bombers scored 10 unanswered points to improve their record to 11-1 with two games remaining in the regular season. :star_struck: :wc: :one: :one: :heavy_minus_sign: :one:

Atta boy Trevor ... a day late and a dollar short ... same old same old

1 Like

Why do their opponents keep coming out for the 4th quarter? It seems pointless (pun intended).

2 Likes

106-6 over 12 games.....that is just crazy talk.

2 Likes

Panicking TSN Broadcaster:

...and that's it for the third quarter with the Bombers up by more than 6 points... oh crap... don't change that dial... stay tuned for 'Frisby Catching Dog' highlights after these messages from our rapidly dissappearing sponsors...

Please!! We beg you!!! :cold_face:

1 Like

'Frisby Catching Dog' was awesome! My dog doesn't even get the concept.

1 Like

What? Can't he toss a frisbee, bad dog, no treat for you

2 Likes

My last dog couldn't toss a frisby either. He didn't have hands. Come to think of it... he didn't have legs either. So witholding dog treats did nothing to improve his frisby throwing skills. He DID eat other dogs though. What a clever boy.

Now if only I could keep Rover from coiling around my body and crushing my ribs at night I'd sleep better. Any suggestions?

1 Like

So you dog likes to cuddle, how cute. :snake:

1 Like

He's soooo cute. All those playful puppy bites... almost worth the anti-venom shots.

1 Like

In her defense she has a better prediction rate than the CFL.ca writers, but they are catching up.

1 Like

I hope you bought the baby puppies, baby rattlers

1 Like

Yup. Nothing gets past me.

I see you're holding one of the 'longer breeds' in your hands. If I'm not mistaken you have a Dachshund there. Those Germans really know how to breed cold blooded canines. :smiley: :+1:

1 Like

All this trash talk from Bomber fans makes me sick!.....but I know your right. No hope for anyone else unless Willie J. gets hurt, ugh!

Over to you Patrick Levels.