Bombers Final Cuts

My guess is he didnt take the CFL seriously enough , and he found out the hard way that the CFL has good talent and it is a professional league....

ya cause the Bombers are the only team that would have kept him around as long as they did because they are in desperate need of a good RB…

Do not let Hank, Piggy or Pappa catch you saying desperate! Shame on you ya they were desperate!

hows that secondary coming 05 or the kicking game sambo......seems you have your own concerns this year......

We’re really going to find out this year if top tier nfl players like Ricky Williams can hang in the CFL.

From what ive seen , the kicking game will be just fine…

...see the Als have signed one of the Bombers early cuts...Scott Mennie.... Mont. must be getting a little anxious about their line-up....with a lot of their regulars out....good luck to Scott and his new team...should be an interesting opener... :wink:

You will never learn. This is a Don Matthews move. We don't need Mennie. We want Berry to wonder what we can learn from Mennie. And while he thinks of that, he won't think of what he can do with your disfunctional squad to get a win.

…while the Don is wondering about the Bombers play-book …i would say we have the designer of a good part of the ALS offense last year… Doug Berry…and Malveaux has got good book on Montreals ‘d’…so i think we win…Matthews is going to be in a space of wonderment for quite awhile…especially after Friday… :lol:

Actually Piggy the DB’s are not bad we should be much better in man to man coverage thanks for asking. If you noticed one of our better zone coverage guys Boese is going to be sitting to give a couple of new guys some experience. The BC stinker was just that a stinker. Crehan stated they would not show their defensive hand during that game and well I guess the players fell into that as well.
Pappa regarding D MacDonald the guy had a great camp and with the receivers Calgary have he knew it was going to be tough. He had some great catches but Anderson beat him out with his speed and his NFL experience. The only concern right now is Godfrey Ellis and his problem with long snaps. He did a great job filling in for Jay MacNeil last 7 or 8 games. Now it seems he has had trouble with the new balls they are using. They are currently working to figure how he can over come this issue.

WHY Michna?

Really? Judging by the way he played, I was under the impression Malveaux never got his copy of our playbook.

Hmmmm…

Then I guess he just sùcks.

Malveaux and Marlborough hmmm 2003/2004 Stamps how did they do? Right! That is why Malveaux has played for how many teams already since then. Marlborough should last maybe a couple of games until the nagging injuries show up. Yes they have experience :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW RW2K6, I'M SO GLAD THE SMITH IS GONE!!!!!! YAAHOO!!!!

Didnt Smith end up on the Bomber practice roster? :lol: :stuck_out_tongue:

as far as I know, he is gone, and good ridden to him, don't need him.