Bombers @ Eskimos Game Thread

:)

Honestly, nobody could have thought the Eskimos had any business winning that game.

honestly i hate edmonton like poison because…ID RATHER B A BOMBER THEN A STINKN ESKIMO ID RATHER B A BOMBER THEN A STINKN ESKIMO ID RATHER B A BOMBER THEN A STINKN ESKIMO BECAUSE ESKIMOS SUCK

From Sask to Peggers-Wow I love that! One for the all time endings!!!congrats see u at the Grey Cup!!!

lol i hate to burst ur bubble man..but that isnt thurman..thats santino hall in the preseason..nice try tho

P,S, would u trade Milt?

He's a little kid what does he know, look at what he posted.

What a way to win! Time for the Esk playoff record to finally end! Not bad for a team that was dismal last year!

....now if you're looking for the meaning of 'star' player...you don't have to go much furthur than the 'turtle man...goBigBlue

just as long as we win, that is all that matters to Milt, good job by Glenn to stand in there in the face of the blitz and put it on the money, good blocking by the oline too.

6 more wins and IT'S PLAYOFFS TIME!!!

un fu*** believable!!! what a win! stegall for pm!

Just got back from a canoe trip and heard about the game :thup:
I must say when I left (just after the Montreal fiasco) I was pretty sure we'd be in tough, what with the short week, injuries, and Commenwealth.
There must have been quite alot of Po'd Esky fans around here :stuck_out_tongue: