Bombers/Eskies

Buck HAS to know the pressure is coming on the sack that injured him. Especially from the non blindside. Thats on Buck!

Ted Laurent would look pretty good on this team right now.

Well, I suppose, but. .. who the heck was that that Laurent blew past? Morley? Embarassing.

We are not prepared and we are HOT GARBAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

…What a pathetic first half performance…This team is in the dregs…Give Pierce a clipboard and the jury should be out on Lapo…Complete B.S…i don’t care how you want to paint that crap effort… :thdn: :thdn: :thdn:they are worse than than the Kelly teams and that’s saying something… :lol: :lol: :lol:

....I've switched this junk off and have serious reservations about ever watching another Bomber game in 2012 till there's a football team representing this city on the field....Goodbye Lapo :thdn:

The sad thing is ,the score is flattering us. It could easily be 40 0 at the half!

Yes, while Edmonton's defence is terrific, imagine what this would be like if they had a QB and a semblance of an offence.

It's funny....it's the complete opposite of last year. We started of so strong, completely dominating teams, mostly with turnovers. this year we are getting killed by turnovers. Fans of other teams hated Swaggerville, and now they ask were is it?
I'd love to see a Mother sack on Jyles and a Monkey Dance, just to shut people up. :twisted:
Some BS calls here too.

I'm frustated too papa, but I never miss a game....ever. I will be expecting a win, as usual next week.

Another thing to continue to watch for.....players who don't give up. Those that do, I could care less about.

...There has to be some serious reservations about the moves and non-moves in the off-season....This team has quit...If this continues look for the first round pick in 2013....Just horse$hit....When you don't show up to play against a lame-duck...that's on coaching....Lapo's ass should be on the line ...Burke at least could get the players up...Someone will have to fill me in how this one ends....It;ll probably be garbage time scoring...IF ANY...This team is in rebuild....Can we rebuild to beat anyone this year....From what i witnessed in the first half of this clunker :lol: :lol: :lol:

Swaggerville is dead. 0-3 start, you guys have some serious issues to address.

And so will your team after BC tears you a new one.

It will be a good test no doubt. If we are competitive, I’ll be happy. If we win I’ll be ecstatic.