Bombers deserve some respect.

lol living in the past?

I think Winnipeg should where gold plated cups in that game or Joe “I’ll kick you in the nuts” Montford will get them

smart move id do that

I hope Edm is planning on running the ball, and maybe even going for it on 3rd and short :smiley:

we won’t be playing our backup so they’re no chance that will happen. if the eskimos actually want a chance to win the game they can sub in some of our backups onto their starting roster, only way they could be in the same league as the bombers :lol:

Do I smell a second Winnipeg rivalry here?
Winnipeg and Edmonton.
We'll call it the....the...um... :?

Gotta feel bad for Stegal though. Poor guy just wants a Grey Cup ring. Too bad he didn't play for the Esks cause he'd have a few by now.

Maybe he'll jump ship this season...

Actually, I’m talking about the Bombers after a dismall performance against TO.

But you’re welcome to dwell on what will be the highlight of the Bombers season.

After ending the esks week on a positive win vs. a solid BC team at home. And now having a bye week to dwell upon the positives, and having their game vs. winnipeg at commonwealth once again, I'd say the bombers(having two games in 5 days... yikes!) might be in tough.

…next week …i believe we play the ALS. next week…then we beat you again…why don’t you read the schedule…have a nice rest…you’re gonna need it… :lol:

isnt it 6 days?

next Sat…

my mistake.

jul 15th and jul 20th

Tough call who'll win that one.. I'll keep watching to see if Montford gets arrested before I make my choice. :wink:

Wynn will like be the starter in TO next season, I hardly call that a team with no QB, and the EE barely beat BC, so if I were Edmonton, I wouldn't be the ones to talk!

....they hope Wynn will be the starter Kanga....after that lick Canada put on him at the end of the game ..i dunno...
he looked like he was in la la land...clean hit though.. :rockin:

I doubt that was a career ending injury, but it looks like Wynn will be out for a while after that, but Allen will return for week 6, so no problems.

....no no....not a career ending injury...just one of those hits that says.....do i really want to be here...he'll be back.. :wink:

Since when is winning by 7, leading consistently for the 3rd and 4th quarters, and holding DD to less than 250 yards, and only 1 passing TD “barely winning”? I’m failing to see your logic.

Hey Rawwithoutabrain!
Let’s just say that Toronto has a defence that Edmonton only wish for. We waited two weeks for you to come out and flap your lips with nothing coming out of your posts that makes any sense. You are getting to be a real pain and are an embarrassment to the nice people from Edmonton who post on this forum. How would you like to button it up for a while. Thank you for the opportunity to express my opinion. Have a good week somewhere else.

It wasn't a blowout. Winnipeg are the blowout kings right now. For as long as it lasts.