Bombers close out regular season with win over Lions

WINNIPEG — Zach Collaros and the Winnipeg Blue Bombers closed out their regular season with a 24-9 win over the BC Lions.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.cfl.ca/2022/10/28/bombers-close-out-regular-season-with-win-over-lions/

I love exhibition games at the end of the season.

1 Like

Great to see Nathan Rourke on the playing field. Figured the Bombers would win this meaningless game. However was surprised that Butler had the opportunity to take over top Rushing title from Ka'Deem Carey but glad he didn't as Ka'Deem deserves the recognition racking up so many yards with less playing time. Dickenson is resting him for the Semi-final, and Ka'Deem would not have the opportunity to rack up more.

Will Calgary win their meaningless game against Saskatchewan?

Completely agree with you about Carey deserving being recognized as the leading rusher. Hopefully next year he and Stanback will both get to play a full season.

I do figure Calgary will win tomorrow against Riders. They want to keep in the winning mode for the playoffs.

Some of Calgary’s top vets won’t be playing but I have confidence that the whole team is motivated to reward the Fans turning out for the last home game.

Sask Riders want to get one last win before turning to curling/Basketball/Hockey, (LOL) so they should put up a good game too.

Hopefully not too good that they create injuries to the Stamps. I’m looking forward to a great contest in the Semi

1 Like