Bombers Bail On Pacman

Are you serious?? HIs rap sheet isn’t that bad?? I don’t care if two of those things were the same incident. That does not include his high school and college rap sheet. He didn’t even know where he was coming. He just wanted a jumping point back to the NFL. He has a history of abusive behaviour towards women, marijuana possesion and bar fights. Definitely sounds like a keeper to me.

She is a pretty girl, but obvisouly a very bad judge of character and with his history of making a punching bag out of women's faces she won't be pretty for long.

FINALLY someone who is a deadbeat criminal has trouble getting into Canada. Colour me surprised.
[/quote]
you just love to judge people eh
[/quote]
Not much to judge here, buddy. HIs rap sheet and ramblings speak for themselves.
[/quote]
His rap sheet isn't actually that bad...
If your going by the list that was in a previous thread some of those were from the same incident, and some of those he was just listed as in the area when something happened.

I am not saying he is a good guy or anything like that, but why keep posting saying how the guy is a deadbeat when he clearly isn't or else he wouldn't of tried to come to canada to play football.
[/quote]
Yes he is!!
He only wanted to come the the UFL..Erg um... I mean CFL so he could get the attention of the NFL it was even in his contract that if an NFL team made him an offer then he would be allowed to go.!
The guys a bum! :thdn:

To me the most ridiculous thing in all this is Kelly saying "it's unfortunate all this became public".

http://www.thestar.com/sports/football/article/690254

Hell, it was the Bombers who made it a matter of public comment, crowing about how it was going to raise their profile in the USA.

Turns out it raised their profile... in a negative way... in Canada.

getting over that border isnt as easy as you think it is. pot charge when you are 18 means you can still be denied when you are 50.

Most players come to the cfl with the hope that they will get picked up by an nfl team.

Yep and most of those players don’t have a criminal record as long as Troy Westwood’s hair.

by hair you mean rat tail right?

Most players come to the cfl with the hope that they will get picked up by an nfl team.

I would too, as I say dream = NFL (dream more a monetary thing nowadays) ; pride = CFL (playing for a great historic trophy without the big money, playing more for the true love of the game)

All I can say is good......

I didn't want this guy tarnishing our league, I don't care who he signed with...we do not need the NFL's dirty laundry to sell tickets. The CFL is good on its own, a faster more exciting level of play. Pacman Jones can stay at home and play Madden 10 if he wants to get back into the NFL...he is guarenteed to that way..

Nobody in the NFL wants the S.O.B., either. I was born & raised a Dallas Cowboy fan, but signings like Pacman & Terrell Owens were more than I could stand. When I 1st heard the Bombers were about to sign him, I thought,“What the hell are they thinking?” Trust me, you don’t want this guy in this league. :cowboy:

Shame on the bummers/Mike Kelly for stirring this pot in the first place. Our league may be small, but that doesn't mean we're desperate. Our league lost some credibility over this affair which could have been worse if the pacman actually suited up. The players who put on a CFL uniform and the fans who pay them deserve more respect than this pacman offers.

The Bombers remind me of Sam Malone in an old Cheers episode, when he tried to date both a mother and her daughter at the same time. Even though he fell short of his goal, his friends were still impressed. "Don't worry, Sam," they said, "what's important here is that you tried to do the wrong thing."

Dating a mother and daughter at the same time is indeed wrong. Dating two sisters at the same time is legendary.

With all due respect Ockham if the Bombers landed this dude, and I think he's bad news all the way but am optimistic towards the human condition that all bad sorts of people have good in them, that if he could help win, then all the power to the Bombers. The team decided from what I read they want no part of him, good on them, and the organization said beat it Pacman. But to suggest this devalues the CFL at all, I don't think so. It's about winning the Grey Cup, winning is what it's about, if the TiCats can win with the worst dude in the world but he's allowed into Canada and falls within the CFL rules, fine with me, I don't judge the CFL beyond that. I couldn't care less in this case if every media outlet in country says the CFL is bush and second rate etc... as long as it fits the rules is fine by me. It's about winning, that's all it's about, within the rules.

What if the mom is a MILF? I think it would be ok then. :thup:

Never dated two sisters at the same time. . .

But I was once dating two girls at the same time, one named Carol and the other named Coral.

That was somewhat risky. . .

Interesting Mad, was Coral a reefer BTW? :wink: