Bombers announce trade right now with Calgary

...I think it was a great trade for both teams, a win-win scenario so far....

I'm not sure the ex-Calgary players who checked into the Winnipeg Fairmont last night agree that it was a win for everybody.....

I’m sure Arthur is terribly upset he’ll get to see the field

Right. Jabari, run 10 yards, turn around, and Bish will either fire it 10 feet over your head, or, if the coverage is tight, one-hop it to you. Then come to the bench and Kelly will scream at the offence, while boos from the half-empty stadium rain down, and the defence glares after yet another 2 and out.

Good times.

How many more players want out of winnipeg tonites news said Bryant wanted out of Winnipeg, more dumb moves today this QB from Montreal is another one that will eventually end up being cut :roll: should have lured Dinwiddie back

Jabari probably thought for most of Sunday with Thelwell down and him coming off the injured list he would replace his fellow canadian and get to catch deep balls from Burris, not jog around in the jet formation.

If they get to stay at the Fairmont I don’t see them complaining.

....just learned all of the trades with the stamps have been signed to multi-year deals....i guess Jabari has decided not to play out his option and give the BigBlue a shot....I really like the fact that these guys are young and talented....We are definitely looking down the road with these players and can't help but wonder if Asper isn't plotting out a fututre behind the scenes...Looks like they want Kelly to stick around and to ride it out in hopes of better days.....Let's see.. new faciltiy...guys like we're obtaining now just coming into their own....I'd say in the long-run this team does have a bright future... :wink: We just have to go through a HUGE amount of growing pains...and for ol guys like me..it gets frustrating ...i wonder if i have the patience anymore...but i'll give it a shot.. :slight_smile:

Arthur has great potential. He played super well in university!