Bomber tid-bit...

....On the CFL main page they have a little story on the ol Bombers....Kenny Ploen , who resides in the Peg meets with a lot of his former team-mates at the Assiniboine Hotel every week and has for the last 20 years ....The likes of Buddy Tinsley, Gord Rowland, Steve Patrick and Nick Miller are still going strong....Some of the shared stories gave me a chuckle...like the one when Tinsley got mad at Charlie Shepherd and dangled him out of a Vancouver hotel window and when Gordie Rowland had his bell rung in a Montreal game and being dazed ,wandered over to the wrong bench and sat down with the Als... :lol: :lol: ..Those were the glory days of Bud Grants winners...They went on to talk about the latest signing of Buck Pierce and were comparing him to the way they used to play football....'LET IT ALL HANG OUT THERE AND HAVE FUN DOING IT'....were their thoughts on Buck....IF we can get that kind of performance from our newest QB.and he can stay healthy....the Wpg. Blue Bombers are going to be a team to reckon with in 2010... :thup: :rockin: GOBOMBERS.. :rockin:

.... the guys picture at the bottom of this post is someone the current crop of qbs. should use as their role model....He was and is a winner... :slight_smile:

saw the article in the freepress and thought that was fantastic. my dad was like that team right there probably could have beat last years team because they had a qb who went all out, ballz to the wall game in game out but hey i guess ticat fans know more about football than these bomber legends who all agree signing pierce makes us a legit contender.