Bomber Song

I'm sry guys, but it's crap! why is it mixed to a RAP HIP HOP TRACK!!! if anything in should 100% rock, Classic (like the Hawthorn Hawks theme), or maybe techno? not that!!!

you're crap, the song is good

the lyrics and everything is good, but the hip hop is crap! I hope they mix it to a rock track, or have a song like the Hawthorn Hawks.

you're an idiot. There not goona change the song, especially because one person doesnt like it. But, keep hopeing...

Hey Give Kanga a break! He's tried to change every rule in the book, so he might as well work on songs next! :roll:

I have an idea that uses my favoite AFL/VFL team theme song, untill I have the lyrics for it, the Essendon theme song can do for now.

teporany song

See the Bombers fly up, up!
To win the premiership flag (Grey Cup).
Our boys who play this grand old game,
Are always striving for glory and fame!
See the bombers fly up, up,
The other teams they don't fear,
They all try their best,
But they can't get near,
As the bombers fly up!

It is hardly the kind of lyrical genius that would bring a tear to the eye of John Lennon or Bob Dylan. It is also interesting to note that whilst the other clubs sing about loyalty, unity or courage, Essendon sings about "glory and fame". It could be argued that such motivations make it an attractive club to the wanker element in society. Unfortunately, with 16 premierships, the wankers have had a lot of fame to sing about.

The song I hope to use.

We're a happy team at Hawthorn
We're the Mighty Fighting Hawks.
We love our Club, and we play to win,
Riding the bumps with a grin (at Hawthorn).
Come what may, you'll find us striving
Team work is the thing that talks,
One for all and all for one
Is the way we play at Hawthorn.
We are the Mighty Fighting Hawks.

Hawthorn began its existence as a junior club and the line "We're a happy team at Hawthorn We're the Mighty Fighting Hawks" bears a striking resemblance to " We're happy little vegemites as bright as bright as can be". Thankfully, the song matures with "riding the bumps with a grin" which seems to encapsulate the tough men like Brereton, Dippa and Matthews who enjoyed both giving and receiving the hard knocks.

a dingo ate your baby...

......oh geez........

your baby just got kidnapped by a convicted sex offender Rider fan, like, I don’t know, maybe YOU!!! dumb canuck fan.

Yeah, mate, you kidnapped your own baby, now that’s pathetic.

and my baby is perfectly safe in it’s cot, Thank You.

it’s 11 O’clock East time, do you know where your kids are???

RW, don’t wet your knickers, I got this.

Valium, KK.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valium

hm, I think I want some of that. Hey, at least I didn't ask you to delete his post, my lips are sealed on that.

if he wants to say hurtful things about Australia, I'll bring on stuff that will hurt him, I have the power to find a very bad Canadian joke and post it on here, Bluebombers, directed at you, so I would give up now if I were you big buddy boy.

I predict that this thread will be looked if BB and I fight it out here, which is a shame, but will not stop me from reporting on having another Bomber song.

Oh I have nothing against Australia, infact it would be the first place I would want to live other then Canada.

The problem I have is with you. You have the intelligence of a handicapped 10 year old. Go ahead make some Canadian jokes up, it wont be only me you make angry so its up to you.

Oh, is caling people fans of another team a new kind of insut or something? if it is then you're a Ti-Cats fan.

You make Australia look bad...

buddy...

was a ti-cats fan, now the Argos are my favorites in the East, but the Bombers are my team, do you know why?

and your right, I do have the speech and thinking of a 10 year old, a ten year old that gets all A's in college. :roll:

and yeah, I do make Australia look bad, the fact that you base all Aussies on me is just sad.

and Johnny Howard has already made Australia, so bad in fact that he has raised the bar on it. But you don't know who he is don't you?

now who is unintelligent? big boy

so lets get this straight...

• you change your favorite team lots

• 10 year olds go to college

• you do make Australia look bad

• Johnny Howard is your idol

• and you are still the unintelligent one...big boy

well I know one thing, you didnt have an english major in college...

but the bomber song is beyond brutal. gotta agree with the crazy K on this one. While Fresh IE may be a good role model etc he is brutal to listen to.

I just write bad that's my problem, no one elses.

their has been only one favorite team change.

Bombers are my team, that will never change, just cuz the song sucks is no reason for me to come off the bandwagon. Their are still other things I love about them, Mascots, Winnipeg, third and away uniforms, etc.

only change I did was this, Hamilton was my team of the East, until they changed their rocken logo to some lame tiger, and then came up with a bad third uniform, so I have jumped ship on them, and gone to their rivals, who are just right.

Johnny Howard is an ***, he isn't my idol by a long shot, Paul Keating is.

But you still haven't answered my question, do you have any idea who Johnny Howard is?

buddy... (you have played Ace Combat 0 before eh?)

see, other Bomber fans agree with me.

I love the 2004 uniforms better then the ones we have now, although the Thirds are ok, and guess what, buddy, I'm still here.

BTW, bomber fans, it’s my hope to mixed the current song to the Hawk’s song, I like the lyrics to the current Bomber song, just not the music it’s done too.

you like teams based on mascots/logos/uniforms? cool... :roll:

J.Howard is the PM of Australia I believe. Cant be worse then Bush and your living under his reign...

ding ding ding! but you look that up, try again :lol:

yeah, bush is worse, but at least he will be gone in 2008.

Johnny Boy has the Australian public so desensitise and afraid that the government will give their lands to the Aborigines (which isn't possible, although they are and should be entitled to their claims on crown land, but JH even wants to take that away from them) that he has won in every election since, his on his 4th term now, so their will not be any reason to have elections. Sad, but ture.

BTW you want to know why the Bombers are my team? are you at least a bit curious?