bomber song

i heard a rumor on the street that the bomber's need a song on open day to pump up the crowd as well as the player's any suggestions?

....anything by anybody.... except the black eyed peas.... 8)

Get Ready by 2ulimated

i was looking in my collection of music it couldnt have been green day or sum41 i chose

shut em down by Public Enemy if u listen it psyches u up real good

I would have to go with Breaking Me Up by Raised Fist, that's what I always listen to when I want to get all pumped up and rowdy. :twisted:

Great song, and band!! 8)

r they canadian?

how about Down With The Sickness by Disturbed.......without the words, just the music.......

Ballin Boys by No good they made it for the miami hurricanes football team so they just need to delete the miami parts and it be perfect or just change the hurricane parts a put big blue or somethin

OK I cannot pass this one up!
How about supertramps Dreamer

Dreamer, you know you are a dreamer
Well can you put your hands in your head, oh no!
I said dreamer, you’re nothing but a dreamer
Well can you put your hands in your head, oh no!
I said “Far out, - What a day, a year, a laugh it is!”
You know, - Well you know you had it comin’ to you,
Now there’s not a lot I can do

:wink: just kidding!

oh ro here is another supertramp one..............

your the joke of the neighborhood
why should you care if youre feeling good
Take the long way home.......

We could play that one after the Bombers crush their opponents after each home game..........:slight_smile:

Play Dire from Strapping Young Lad....And hey they're canadian. Theres no singing its an intro but the song give you the feel that a battle is just waiting to happen.

if you go on the bomber site and go on bomber song and its actually a godo song it seems like it pumps the players up

bomber song sucks.

i have to agree with kirsten, that song is painful. cruel and unusual punishment. he may be a good role model but he is brutal to listen to.

just because it isnt country music like you guys love so much doesnt mean its bad

have i ever said anything good about country???? maybe if you live in cgy you could pull that off but nowhere else. give your head a shake.

I am intrigue that the Bombers have got a good Fight song on their website.

How about lonesome loser by LIttle River Band :twisted:

...getting a little anxious there sambo.....when the insulting remarks start...it's a good sign that you must have some concerns ...that maybe ,,,,just maybe the Bombers aren't going to be as bad as you would hope....well sorry to disappoint you...we are gonna be TOUGH..and you can take that to the bank my friend....lol lol :lol: