Bomber Roster

What’s the status on Kyrie Wilson? I saw that he was on the injury report.

:thinking:

It looks to me like you hedged ALL your big bets here.

1 Like

I would love to see him get reps on DL . The last regular season home mcmaster game i was at last season he assisted on a sack .:grinning::muscle:t2::football:

2 Likes

When you’re tagged as Canada’s #1 sports troll - you always hedge your bets!

1 Like

Had a pass knock down a bit ago!

1 Like

Pass knockdown and 2 Tackles in his first regular season game

Heard on CJOB this morning that both Schoen and Wheatfield Soul were placed on the 6 game. Where is Agudosi at? Next 10 men up. I can’t recall a worse run of injuries for the Bombers in my 50 years plus of following them.

6 Likes

This is brutal man. Bombers just can’t catch a break with injuries.

I wonder if we’ll see Sheahan end up on the injury report again this week with that hip injury. Seemed to affect him quite a bit in his last game.

3 Likes

Some more detail, including who is replacing our injured receivers at practice. Wonder what Lucky is up to? At least all world Nichols appears to be back (I was going to say is back until I remembered that he might tear an achilles at the buffet line).

O’Shea said on the radio this morning that is has nothing to do with age as some fools (my words) have criticized the Bombers for being too old. The average age of those injured is 25 he said.

4 Likes

I’m not sure if he was injured or what. His agent posted a video of him doing full sprints, outrunning his dogs. He is looking pretty good.

Only a matter of time before someone calls him up;

4 Likes

This also just in:

You never know in football. What was clearly the best receiving corps in the league pre season with the two best receivers in the league has been shredded by bad fortune, at least for now.

3 Likes

Break the budget before you lose the season. The Bombers can afford it. Omar Bayless, Travis Fulgham, Tevin Jones, Terry Godwin II, Brayden Lenius, Deontez Alexander.

Find somebody please. If Collaros only throws to Demski, Wolitarsky, Oliveira, and Streveler then we’re in big doodoo.

6 Likes

Tevin Jones was signed by Edmonton in week 2.

1 Like

https://forums.cfl.ca/t/bombers-add-lucky-whitehead-to-practice-roster/92833?u=jon

It’s now official. I have no idea if he has any hope of playing this week but that would seem unlikely. Wonder if he’ll be used to return kicks at all.

4 Likes
3 Likes

[Winnipeg Blue Bombers QB Collaros takes starting reps in practice | TSN]
(Winnipeg Blue Bombers QB Collaros takes starting reps in practice | TSN)

TSN reporting that Collaros is taking first team reps. I hope that there’s room to play both QBs (not necessarily at the same time) in order to keep Calgary’s defense in their toes.

I’m not so sure that Collaros has moved on from tunnel visioning Demski/Wolitarsky/Oliveira yet and I’m still not sure there’s enough protection for Collaros to keep him upright through a game.

5 Likes

Wow, with Fayad released, Hubert gets his 1st CFL start - how 'bout that @Ticatfan94 ??
He must have made a pretty good impression so far, not bad for an 8th rnd pick!

Also, by my count this will make 11 starting Canadians. (BO, Woli, Demski, Clercius, Dobson, Koko, Neuf, Jake, Hubert, Kramdi, Ford)
That has to be the most we’ve started?

6 Likes

Proud of him :muscle:t2::football:

2 Likes

It wouldn’t surprise me if Hubert gets his first sack in the next game or two when he came close in the 4th

1 Like

Evidently, Hubert did a "Joe Biden’ during central evaluations & testing.