Bomber recievers

ok, i personally cant wait untill Kwame Cavil comes back an we have him and Stegal in the same line up. He will be that great number 2 reciever weve been lacking. now the reason i can't wait intill McCord gets back is so that he can replace Thruman.

Thurman simply isnt producing an ive givin up on him. He only has one TD and is under 500 yards. He's a 5th reciever in a number 2 spot.

Brazzell has either lost a few steps or isnt playing with any passion at all. we all know what he can do, hence the edmonton game, but he isnt doing it. we need to get him off the fiel, hes got less yars then thurman for cryin out loud and he was sposed to be our big number two receiver. He is not worth his salary. either trae him, or bench him to light a fire under his ars. i ay replace him with AJ. AJ will play with passion, an is just as fast as Brazzell so would be jut as much a deep threat as Chris. He would be more effective. Brazzell should only be making slightly more then thurman because he prouces more T', but other then that, there the same kill level, an im not a big fan of thurmans right about now.

another thing, mut move Stoddard to slot. hes shown what he can do when hes closer to the QB. if we move him to slot, we'll be a lot more successfull driving the field, hes got amazing hans, and doesnt have the speed for wie out. i ay move him inside, and thurman outside untill McCord comes back.

so overal, untill McCord and Cavil come back our line up houl look like this.

Strong side WR: AJ
Weak WR: Thurman
SB: Milt
SB: Stoddard
SB: Franklin

with 4 NI on the O Line

SWR: AJ
WWR: Thurman
SB: Stodard
SB: McCord(when healthy)

when Cavil gets back

SWR: AJ
WWR: McCord
SB: Stoddard
SB: Cavil

thats my take on it anyways. i think that last line up will be amazing. with that group of recievers, and Roberts. ha ha i think we'll have a great offence.

I think most of us would agree with you james, stoddard is much better in the slot than wr, in fact he is probably our next best to milt until cavil is back. mccord gets my vote over thurman as well and we need to keep mixing in franklin and eckert. brazzell, what can you say, he is supposed to be our deep threat but I cant remember the last time he caught a deep one........he probably does open the middle up for milt and maybe once we actually have a starting line up for more than 2 games they will start to produce......things are sure looking up with the addition of garrick jones to the oline, kg is going to have time to complete his reads, wouldnt that be something.

Brazzel has Fizzled this year....started out with such great promise ...then he tanked...There's lots of game off the field ....as well as on.....Just go back to the game in Hamilton ..when we shellacked them 29-0......Brazzel scored a td. and wanted to really 'stick it' to the Ham. fans and wanted Milt to get in on celebration dance...(guess he had his reasons)...Milt refused (he has his reasons ..namely he dosen't like to kick a guy when he's down) and things have not been right with Brazzel since...A little incident ...maybe..BUT.....if he does not perform against the cowboys tomorrow....i say we either sit him...or cut him....cuz right now he is a waste of a roster spot... too bad it could've been so much better.... :roll:

…JUST LIKE I SAID…time to part with Brazell…he is not worth the dough we’re paying him…looks like he was hurt on the last play of the game…so he’ll probably make the injury reserve…i wouldn’t bring him back…DUD…bring in an nfl cut…and for cripes sake… work on getting a decent starting quarterback or start Banks…at least he gets something on the ball…what a brutal performance tonight against the stumps… :thdn:

look at the last game thurman only got thrown 2 attempted twice and he caught both balls which were let me tell you really shittie throws mayb if he got thrown to he'd show you how he tore it up in GB

I THINK THURMON IS AN AWESOME RECIEVER AND SHOULD BE THROWN TO MORE MY LIST AS FOLLOWS:

OUR RECIEVERS RIGHT NOW:

MILT - WELL MILT IS MILT BUT HE WON'T BE AROUND FOREVER (PROBABLY RETIRE THIS YEAR)

THURMON - THURMON IS GREAT, GREAT SPEED, GREAT HANDS, WHY IGNORE THIS GUY MOST OF THE GAME?

MCCORD - AGAIN PROMISING PLAYER, MAKES THE CATCHES AND HAS SPEED.

STODDARD - 2 WORDS - UNDER USED

FRANLIN - BIG TARGET, YET TO SEE MUCH BUT IS YOUNG AND HAS PROMISE

BRAZZEL - TRADE HIM ALREADY (HIS HEART IS NOT WITH THE TEAM)

ECKERT - WELL AS FAR AS I SEEN HE IS PRACTICE ROSTER MATERIAL, VERY SLOW BUT HAS GOOD HANDS

AJ3 - HAS SPEED, BUT AGAIN HASN'T BEEN USED AS A RECIVER THAT MUCH

AND WHAT ABOUT - HENRI CHILDS?? GREAT 2ND RUNNING BACK OR RECIEVER OUT OF THE BACK FIELD, HIM AND ROBERTS COULD CONFUSE DEFENSES....AND ISN'T THERE ANOTHER RUNNING BACK ON OUR TEAM?

The problem with brazzel is that he doesn;t even get the ball thrown his way. because every1 wants stegall to break the dam TD record. but sorry last time i checked he was 2 TD's away from it with 5 games left. Umm no matter wut happens stegall will bring 2 more down in the endzone. think glenn ahs to start looking more at brazzel and stoddard. Stoddard probably has the most delicate hands out of all our recievers. When Glenn starts looking at the rest of our great recieving core you will see a great increase is completions, yards, TD's and points

Andre Thurmon is overrated.

ha ha please please do not throw more to andrae thurmon. every time glenn throws him the ball i get dispointed in some way. sure he can be a play maker, if the ball is perfect every time. but if its not right on his numbers, the guy cant bring it in. he drops it, or better yet, watches it go by into the hands of the opposing team. he also does not fight for it in traffic, and to top all that off, he doesnt even try to make a tackle if the ball is picked off right in front of him.

we should use stoddard more, replace brazzell with AJ, and thurman with cavil, move mccord out to wide reciever. and develope those recievers. we can keep thurman as a back up and try and develope him, move him to a lesser role, and once he learns how to play pro football, then move him into the starting lineup.

I agree 123...enough of Thurman, we have to shake up the recieving core..

I don't really know what it is, if it is the recievers or the QB. It seems that Glenn only looks to Stegall. If the recievers are the problem then maybe Taman should put a big push for an NFL cut like Marc Boerigter. The guys we got now don't seem to be getting the job done.

How do you know? It's his first season and i think his Nfl Europe Stats Prove You Wrong. I remember a long time ago when someone said Stegall was overrated (LOL), and someone else told me Geroy Simon is useless (LOL)... Research before you post buddy

ure idiots thurman is soooo good if you think cavil and brazzel or better shot yourselfs now

hey i lke thurmon but cavil is better, Brazzell i think is done, overrated and need to be traded speking of which new post

When was the last time this Bomber team recruited, groomed and devoloped a wide receiver???