Bomber News and Discussion 2022 (Other than free agency)

I am going to try and change my avatar. Do you think Dave will notice the difference between a Cowboy and an Argonaut? They’re both blue.

1 Like

The antidote to your problem is rewatching last year’s Grey cup (specifically the 4th quarter and OT) over and over again. :+1:t2: FDA approved lol :joy:

2 Likes

Exactly !

I feel our D was not up to snuff. The guys on the injury list could almost make up a Defence by itself and all are starters on any other team. The fill ins were just not good enough but i'm not willing to give up on them. They will be better next year.

4 Likes

Downwind sounds like a good off-season plan like in much of the winter too often indoors. Get on out there more when you can do so.

Hit it Bob.

3 Likes

The Bombers sank "like A Rock" in the Grey Cup game

2 Likes

I love that album, and most of his work!

1 Like

My Argo Avatar is gettin' low in the water... my socks are getting wet...

2 Likes

But...but...Chevy is the GM for the Jets?
I think the Argos were sailing with the wind while the Bombers were, "Against the Wind".

3 Likes

So we signed Neufeld and a new DB.
I don't really understand the DB signong now, unless its a player they've had their eye on for awhile. But who knows what happensover the next 5 months

1 Like

Blub... blub...

1 Like

Where did you find the logos? Ticat website?:+1:t2:

1 Like

Blub... gasp... I altered them... using 'Photoshop'... blub...

3 Likes

This just came across our news desk Jon...

The Argo Avatar Has Sunk.

No sign of the beaver as yet, although several of our camera guys claim they've seen lots of beaver through open bedroom windows they just HAPPEN to be passing close by with their camera drones. Then they chuckle like in-breds. I'm not sure what they're talking about.

2 Likes

Not much left Maaax. Same for me.

1 Like

Send those drones to Home Depot. A lumber store is the beaver's second favorite place to find wood.

2 Likes

So many ways this could go..... :laughing:

2 Likes

As June Cleaver said to her husband, Ward, "You were a little hard on the beaver last night"
A direct quote from a favorite sit-com from my childhood.

4 Likes

Ward gets frisky...

LeaveItToBeave

1 Like

Is that how she learned to talk Jive in "Airplane"?

"I'm serious and don't call me Shirley." LOL!

1 Like