Bomber Circus Poll

No deal??

So you really will continue insisting that I choose between (a) flying in from PEI to Winnipeg 8 times a year for home games, or (b) stop considering myself a Bomber fan altogether?

Obviously (b) is the only feasible alternative.

Real fans buy tickets.

Sorry. I’m not a Border Collie. :lol: :lol: :lol:

So, again, your position is that there are no “real” CFL fans in Newfoundland, PEI, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Nunavut, Yukon, Northwest Territories, or the USA?

A simple yes or no will suffice. . . I just want to make sure that I understand your position here.

Similarly, Chief here is from Ontario but portrays himself as an Eskimo fan. . . you are saying he is not? I ask that because I want to know if your odd theory applies across the board or is limited only to those who call themselves Bomber fans.

Hey hey hey! I don't portray myself as an Eskimos fan. I am an Eskimos fan! :x :stuck_out_tongue:

Real Bomber fans buy tickets. You may be a CFL fan or a Bomber fan. But real fans go to games and spend their hard earned cash on the team ,like I do. You got your answer. Hope to see you in the stands some day.

Chief, if you don't buy tickets to Eskimos' home games, according to housedog if I understand him correctly (which is hard to do given that he avoids directly answering the question), then you are only portraying yourself to be an Eskies' fan, and are not a "real" fan.

Well, I (or people I know who buy gifts for me) do spend money on the team. I have a hat, a tuque, a long-sleeve retro shirt, and a mini flag. Sadly, not everyone has the luxury of going to games. If London had a team, I'd buy tickets to the games.

I have answered your question. You are looking for a theory or answer that satifies your mind. I buy tickets to the games. I guess you don’t. Nothing more to say. Hope to see you at the games someday. I will leave it at that.

Sadly,some who post, buy nothing.

Well not that it matters but I have and will continue to buy tickets to games. You have not answered my question. . . last time, is your position that there are no real fans in Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, New Brunswick, PEI, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon, USA? Yes or no?

Buying merchandise doesn’t count according to housedog. DAN has bought lots of Bomber stuff but he’s still not a real fan in housedog’s world.

Thanks for saving me the trouble of asking how much “real fan” status costs…if only game tickets count, housedog should be campaigning against television and radio coverage, newspaper reports outside the eight league cities, and maybe in favour of blocking access to cfl.ca for anyone who doesn’t buy a certain quota of game tickets. If you don’t physically go to games, the CFL should be off-limits, right housedog?

At least he never advocates boycotts, all the real fans would get disqualified…

so if the only fans are ones that go to games, then if the cfl only had real fans it would fold. i guess you would have to be a “real” fan to go to bombers game. i went to a bombers game… in Calgary. still not a bombers fan.

You didn’t go to a Bombers game, you went to a Stamps game. Buying a ticket to a road game of the team you cheer for doesn’t count either according to housedog because the revenue from the ticket doesn’t go to the visiting team. It’s tickets to home games only or you’re not a fan of your team.

Dude has some very specific criteria, doesn't he? :lol:

ok hold on... and yes im a stamps fan not bombers... but for arguement sake... lets say i was a bomber guy... and i wasnted to go to a game, but i wasnt a good enough fan to have seasons tickets... but i waited too long, and the game sold out before i bought the ticket(LOL like the bombers could sell out), am i a fan?

I see the circus continues in Bomber fandom!

How many games in Calgary did you go to last season? Because if you didn’t go to any then you aren’t a real Stamps fan according to hd. Doesn’t matter why you didn’t go or whether there were tickets available, if you didn’t buy a ticket you’re not a real fan. Doesn’t matter if you spent a gazillion dollars at the Stamps store, if you didn’t buy a ticket to McMahon then you’re not a fan.

Not only that ,Blue Blood, HD has told me I can’t have an opinion about the Bombers. To HD, there are 20,000 or so fans only at home games, so away games have no fans at all.According to his logic, even he isn’t a fan when the team is on the road.