BOMBER AND COMPANY LOOKING LIKE CONTENDERS

CAN WE SAY WE HAVE THE BEST DEFENSE AND OFFENCE IN THE CFL? OOPS SORRY FOR YELLING, JUST EXCITED, WHOOOOO!!

LEADING RECIVER - MILT STEGALL (ALWAY'S GONNA BE #1)

LEADING PASSER - CAN WE SAY THAT ALL THE KEVIN GLENN NO SAYERS SHOULD SHUT UP? YES, GLENN IS #1 IN THE CFL (QB) AND IS LOOKING LIKE THE REAL DEAL, WAY TO GO KEVIN.

BLINK, ARMSTRON, EDWARDS , BRAZZEL - YES I THINK WE HAVE THE BEST RECIEVERS IN THE CFL.

CAN'T SAY ENOUGH ABOUT JENKINS AND SIMPSON - 2 TOUGH S.O.B'S - AND THE BOMBERS ARE HUNGRY

THAT SAID, LET'S GET MILT THE ELUDED GREY CUP THAT HE WANTS AND DESERVES.

GO BOMBERS!!!

yup. and man our dbs were hitting like linebackers! i am impressed where with this team is right now.

StatiK76
GO BOMBERS!!!

I think we're just a few healthy bodies in our secondary from looking like a Championship team. We're close now so the return of Bean, Malbrough and Bush should be enough to elevate us to the next level.

Let's get some perspective here.

1. The TiCats are 0-5. Not exactly the cream of the crop.
  2. It was a close game until about half way through the 4th quarter.

Don't kid yourself, this game was a lot closer than the score indicates.

Bombers are doing great offensivly, but their defence still needs alot of work.
The blue defence is still below Montreal and Toronto in the East, and at the end of this week, we will see how it stands in comparision to the rest of the CFL.
It may be in the bottom half.
Winnipeg needs to make their defence stronger to be serious contenders.

And Hilbilly, the Ti-cats may not be winning, but most of their games have been close. They are really a pretty good team in spite of their record.

I agree with you there. All I am saying is, that the Bombers still have lots of room to improve.

It was a close game on the scoreboard until the 4th but there's always an emotional letdown after these celebration distractions. If they didn't have that I think the game would have and should have been out of control.
I agree with Blue D, a secondary that plays together would shut everything down. Lumsden (whom I like) was not a factor.

dont kid yourself the ticats are much better than their record indicates i guess you didnt see the lions get a scare from them too last week

....Bombers secondary is riddled with injuries....and now Malveaux is nicked a bit...after laying a big hit on one of the Cats' receivers.....Once the regs. are back and healthy....this team is as good as anyone in the league ...including the leos...special teams need to be worked on...and can anyone else return punts besides Albert 111??....although he has been pretty sure handed....we are NOT getting the best field position on a lot of our punt returns.....?????? :roll:

The Bombers are playing very well!

Piggy, papa, watch out I'm going to say it.....

Kevin Glenn is playing like a bonafide starter. (whew, I can say it!)

I think the secret is in your coaching, here's why. When Berry was OC in Montreal Calvillo was doing quite well. Remember when Calvillo was in Hamilton? I think (only a personal opinion) that Berry has brought the same guidance and coaching to Kevin Glenn that he did with Calvillo. All one has to do is look at what Calvillo is going through with Marcel Icantspellhisname now! I see Glenn making smarter decisions.

The next step for Glenn is consistancy. If he can show the same maturity and good decision making every game, then the Bombers will truly have a great starting QB.

the only category our D is below montreal and toronto in is yards through the air. and thats because three of our 4 starting DBs are injured. once there healthy you will see the blue defence of 06 combined with this years offence

Our Offence..WOW what a game they played against Hamilton...yeah i no what all the others are thinking..its Hamilton, look at there record, there no good..but the thing is, they may have a bad record and not puttin those W's up this year, but they played a hell of a game..But the best part about the game besides Stegall breakin the record..and putting up another one in the game, or Roberts scoriing 2..One of the best parts was how Winnipeg didnt let Hamilton in the endzone ONCE!!!!!!!

It's going to be very difficult to take the next game from them at home, as it always is in these back to back series, especially considering how this one ended. However, the Bombers are unbeaten on the road so far this season, and that goes directly to the patient sort of offense they have been running which doesn't force things or turn the ball over. Glenn and the offense have been very efficient and not turning the ball over, nothing kills a team more than turnovers especially on the road.

Too funny. Yep the bombers get blown out by an 0 and % team. At least this week they were beat on the scoreboard as well as statistically.

Time to re evaluated fans.

...now you are definiately trolling, take it to the main forum or its time for me to get out my eraser...

Maybe the Bumbers can play the Stamps in the Grey cup again, and kick the snot out of the Bumbers one more time!

I laughed the whole way through the last Bumber Grey cup appearance!