Bob Young: we WILL beat them ( argos )**

well, then i thnk most BOG's recognised, allowing him to play in the CFL has more upside than down....so they did the right thing allowing this.

more people will watch the games on tv this year, and more will go to games against the argos...they will get hooked and come back for more even after ricky is gone.

good on the BOG's for finally doing something to help the league.

does anyone else notice the only teams who were against this move, were the 2 teams that play to 100% capacity anyways, so wouldnt benifit from this -hamilton and montreal ( and montreal tryed to get him themselves, so they shouldnt complain )

I agree that him playing for the CFL is great exposure for the game. No arguments there but it is the rules that were bent for this that upsets me.

As far as the Cats stance on it; well I can't speak for the powers that be but I don't think it had anything to do with them wanting Ricky Williams so much as keeping him out of an Argo uniform. Ricky is a tremendous talent. Why would the Cats or the Als do anything to help each other when they are competing in the same division. Isn't that GM 101.

The Cats have Holmes and the RR EXPRESS. I think they are looking pretty good back there.

I think Ricky will run well but I also think that Ricky will be come a good Ambassador for the CFL once he finds out how exciting and good this league really is! I think you might find a lot of guys on practice rosters trying to come up here and play.