“Tiger by the Tail? - Buck Owens

Plus a added song

"DREAMER" - Supertramp

Any word on tour dates?

:wink:

Date of release?

Next April Fools/
Got me for a few seconds!!! :oops:

I awoke well aware that today was April Fools' Day.
But, I didn't expect to get hit in the face with it so early.

Good for Bob! Let's hope his enthusiasm and desire to please extend further. ( And I'm sure it will.)

No Glass Tiger?

And if you order Bob Young's debut album today, you apparently receive a free bonus track: Bob's moving duet with Barbra Streisand (You Don't Bring Me Flowers- Yes I Do, At the Ladies' Washroom at Ivor Wynne Stadium)

On the other hand, this could all be a ploy by Bob to get the lead singer's job in "Schecky's" (Mark Bowden) band Life of Riley...

http://home.cogeco.ca/~life_of_riley/

uh huh...that's gotta be it!

:cowboy:

Great joke for April 1st. My wife and I couldn't believe our eyes as we read the wonderful news that Mr. Young was putting out an album.
We didn't even know he could sing!
(At least, anything other than Oskie Wee Wee)!

The way you know that this is an April fools day joke is not because today is April 1st.

It is because I cannot sing a note. Not one. I make William Shatner sound like Pavarotti.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p55YD8QhQ3o

It is genetic. Many family members share the same handicap. This genetic flaw can be traced back several generations, and two of my three daughters suffer from it. Despite my wife being able to sing beautifully.

The really sad part of this story? I love to sing. But anyone who has ever heard me sing won't even let me join in singing happy birthday. Sigh.

Great Idea Bob

This could be used to drown out the announcer every time he says "GIVE IT UP" for your ........ God I hate that phrase !!!!!! I Like IT.

:>))))

I was hoping for a Paul Anka cover of "You're Having My Baby" by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, so this April Fool's joke will have to suffice... :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :wink:

Oski Tee Hee,

Bob is shaving his legs and going on tour with the Bare Naked Ladies. :lol: :thup:

ok here's the thing..... a good april fool's joke should at least be somewhat plausible.

A token Joni Mitchell tune would never pass muster with CanCon. Better add "Jaws of the Tiger" by Helix.

Many things are plausible for billionaires.

I knew it was an April Fool's joke----no glove!!!

An Argo-Cat fan

...Nice one Bob.
We're all waiting to see you at the Home Opener signing O Canada in those white 'Hot Pants"!

:lol: :rockin: :lol: :rockin: :lol:

actually having the ticats put together an album of song with the word tigre would be an excellent promo idea, IMO

Apparently, just dont let Bob do the singin :lol:

Where's that old song, "The Tiger Rag"?
(You know, hold that tiger.... hold that tiger...)

I knew it was a joke... Tiger Tiger by Duran Duran is an instrumental :slight_smile: