Bob Sir it's time for a Caretaker Update!

:thup: :rockin:

The only update I need from Caretaker is....

"Yea, that's right, I hired Kent Austin!!"

Bob.....congratulations :rockin:
Regina here we come!!

I agree, Kent Austin was the reason for this turnaround. He brought a winning and not settling for mediocrity attitude to the Hamilton Tiger Cats.

Thank you Bob, enjoy the ride!!!!

Bottom line RESPECT our team and our fans deserve it :rockin:

Yes we earned some respect today. Now let's do the same next Sunday. :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

sincere accolades all round, especially to Bob for resurrecting the franchise from insolvency and thus allowing for this sweet moment in TC history.

and I do mean SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Agree completely and I would also ask Bob to make sure O.S. is extended long term. The halftime defensive adjustments this year especially in the last few games have been impressive as well - the one off in Montreal not will standing.

THANKS FOR HANGING TOUGH BOB YOUR A REAL TIGER CAT. :thup:

We can say the players deserve this, we can say the fans deserve this but above all, Mr. Young deserves this win and hopefully 1 more win next week. :thup:

I hope the players give Bob the game ball after they win next week. (Being carried off the field after getting the Grey Cup would also be fitting - but no Gatorade shower though - he's almost as old as me and it'll be cold on the prairie).

:cowboy:

Congrats Bob, Mike would be very happy today. Thanks for keeping my Father's, mine, my wife's and my son and daughter's favourite team alive. You are if not the best then certainly one of the best owners in all of professional sports!

How do they keep the gatorade from freezing??? :smiley:

WELL SAID! :thup: :thup: :thup:

They could use a little grain alcohol based anti freeze. :lol: :lol: :lol:

What ya gotta do....to get to the Grey Cup

I hope Bob Young has a big smile on his face today...he deserves it.
Thanks Bob

All of Hamilton is supporting the Cats and going to the 101st Grey Cup. I assume. :thup:

In spirit the team will have half a million supporters from our city. I will be one. (not going to freeze off my knickers :oops: )

Yes, in spirit mike. And spirit is important!