Bob please adress this forum

Fans here and about need to hear from the Caretaker. We know you read these threads. Give us something, anything please!! Concerned fans want to know what your thinking. This team is worse than the 1-17 season. Thats the way it looks anyway.

Thanks
tcmike

I would imagine that he is no happy with the way things are going than any of the fans are. He is probably busy right now trying to do something about it, or at least thinking on it. IN the meantime, I am guessing he also has other business concerns to worry about and spend time on as well. He does quite well posting what he does when he does already.

agreed

agreed

I'd be more concermed if Bob or Rob came out within hours and said...."We have the answer!"

I'll wait awhile for the well thought out solution thank you.....(and you'd better hope I don't win the lottery this week cause the solution may be that I'm your new owner next week)......gawd help us! :lol:

649 is only four mill this week mikey... don't think thats enough. (well not enough to buy the team and ya know... have players...)

and you know what, i was thinking the same thing (original post) earlier today.

it really wasn't as hard watching the 2003 ticats as it is watching this year's cats. i dont get it.

lol....ok, I'll wait till the lottery gets to 20 big ones.....everyone gets a reprieve..... :lol:

yeah, no doubt, this is a frustrating year for all....but we've been there before and one Grey Cup winning year washes it all away......2007 for sure! 8)

it really wasn't as hard watching the 2003 ticats as it is watching this year's cats.
[/quote]
The difference in 2003 was bankruptcy: we were happy there was even a game the following week ! And the players did not know if they would get paid, until the league stepped in. (The Argonauts were in the same boat - pun intended)

The expectations were much higher this year, thus the greater the disappointment for us all.

Fans here and about need to hear from the Caretaker. We know you read these threads. Give us something, anything please!! Concerned fans want to know what your thinking. This team is worse than the 1-17 season. Thats the way it looks anyway.
Ok dont get me wrong or anything but when I read this post the first thought was myself at a young age looking for my dad to console me.

Look people just come out to the games and have as much fun as you can. Yes the Cats arent winning but enjoy the time with family, friends and other fans. There are much more important things in life then worrying about a football team.

This please, oh please Bob, make everything better stuff has to stop.

The expectations were much higher this year, thus the greater the disappointment for us all.
That's a fair statement....and yeah, we're all disappointed...but only cause we care about our team......I just refuse to believe that everyone on the team isn't feeling the same way.....we're all in this together so let's show those Riders that they can't pull the same crap in our house!!

I say instead of booing the team, let's surprise everyone and give them a standing ovation of support!!....and then kick some serious ass!

:thup: :P

ONLY four million, pocket change.

I dont think its fair to call out the Caretaker, the only other owner in sports that MIGHT address his customers like his is Mark Cuban.

We should be happy that Bob reads the forums and contributes from time to time but its unfair for people to call him out with statements like "You need to answer to us" (not directed at the author of this thread but in general).

Lets not take for granted the fact that Bob likes to talk with the fans on a regular basis.

What Crash said.

Don't abuse the privlidge of a close line of communication with the owner of a professional sports team. Relationships like this are special.

I agree whole-heartedly. I hate seeing threads like this when I log on...sounds like some whiny little brat at the back of the classroom trying to get the teachers attention.

I think we, users of this forum, should have an unofficial rule that we don't call on the caretaker in our threads.

Excuse me? A simple request to see what the owner is thinking was all that was asked. There has not been a owner update in a while and the state of the team has alot of fans on edge. I fail to see how this request equates to a "whiny little brat at the back of the classroom trying to get the teachers attention".