BOB DO YOU NEED A LOAN$$$$$$$$$$$

Why is it we cannot afford to bring Danny McManus to Winnepeg Manitoba? Come on, we are better off leaving Charlie behind than Danny. THIS TEAM SHOOTS ITSELF IN THE FOOT BY SO MANY BAD DECISIONS.

If this is true and Danny did not make the trip.... assuming he wanted to go and the team just didnt feel they had to, its ridiculous.

Yeah, maybe he could have stepped in and thrown deep for us.

Source?

Is this fact or assumption?

it was mentioned during the game by the commentators

Its fact!!!!!!

Well if true, and based on the offensive play calling, especially late in the game....this decision COST us big time!!!!

They said that McManus does not make the road trips. I thought I did not hear it correctly at first. I did n’t see any of the injured players there either. Are we cost cutting?

Some team unity. Its probably because of Printers large salary

I don’t think any team takes injured players with them on the road, unless they’re a “gametime decision”.

D mac should be at ALL THE GAMES BIG BOB$$ helping this poor team :thdn:

I heard them mention it but they didnt give a reason why. If he matters to the team he should be there.

THERE WAS NO REFERENCE TO DANNY NOT BEING THERE BECAUSE THE TICATS WERE CHEAP!

Maybe he couldn't go for personal reasons? Ever think of that?

He hasn't made one roadtrip. Im surprised nobody noticed yet.

he doesnt go to any road games.

it wasn’t just this one.

so unless he is afraid to travel…? lol

If there is a clause in his contract that precludes him from going on road trips, so be it. If he's a "consultant" and not a position coach or coordinator, then what's in the contract is the deciding factor. I am sure he'll at least help break down the tape and assist during the bye week with the QBs.

If he were a coordinator or position coach, I am sure he would have been there. Teams are using consultants more and more (NFL especially), so arrangements like the one that may be in play here don't surprise me.

Oski Wee Wee,

I don't think any team takes injured players with them on the road, unless they're a "gametime decision".
8) That's exactly right JFL.

I wouldnt be surprised if the cats fire the oc and give the role to Danny for the rest of the year.

I think he had tickets to the BILLS game in T.O.

:cowboy: :cowboy: :cowboy:
I wouldnt be surprised if the cats fire the oc and give the role to Danny for the rest of the year.
Lets hope if they do they can afford for him to travel