Injury-riddled Argos brace for Cats, fly in reinforcements

There is trauma with Toronto.

And Damon Allen is , Starting

OH,Oh
http://www.13thman.com/cheers/images/smiles/popcorn.gif

29 - 18 :thup: :smiley:

I love the way we get no respect.

Everyone is saying "if Damon starts Argos win"

Good bring him on because I want to beat them with him playing!

The cfl.ca website notes that running back Jeff Johnson, wide receivers Michael Palmer and R. Jay Soward and defensive end Riall Johnson were transferred from the Argos' injured list to the active roster on Aug 11/06.

One game last year, Jeff Johnson dominated the Ticat defence on running plays and screen passes. There has been a lot of talk about the Argos using John Avery as their featured running back in tonight's game. However, the Ticats should also expect to see Jeff Johnson get the ball early and often.

Over the last two years, Jeff Johnson has clearly been their best back, so I agree with you. Whether his O-line will be able to open holes for him is another question given the overall run blocking ability they have as well as them limping into Tigertown for tonight.

Oski Wee Wee,

The offensive line is not a factor. Last year he decimated our defence on little swing passes to the outside. He had no blockers, but it didn’t matter because we had no defenders within 15 yards of him.

I’d like to say we smartened up throughout the game and learned how to cover that play. But we did not.

I agree. He is an excellent receiver out of the backfield. We had better have that aspect dealt with in the defensive gameplan because with either Johnson or Avery, that will likely be the most effective attack from the Argo backfield tonight.

I expect Rita to have them run a lot early. We shall see if the Cats can stuff the run and set a tone for the entire game.

Oski Wee Wee,