The Bo Levi Mitchell thread (formerly Bo Levi Signs with Cats)

As one of the worst trades in TiCats history

Adams was traded to the Hamilton Tigercats on February 2, 2018, for all-star defensive lineman Charleston Hughes :scream_cat:

On June 7, 2018 it was reported that Adams was about to be traded; however, that never materialized and he returned to the Ti-Cats as a wide receiver
Adams never played a game for Hamilton; on June 21, 2018 Adams was one of three players released by the Tiger-Cats.

1 Like

$18,000 fine because they exceeded the cap by $18,000
Roughriders lone CFL team to exceed salary cap | CBC Sports

2 Likes

They exceeded the cap for that garbage team from last year
Surprised Toronto didn’t exceed the cap

That was 2014 when Sask exceeded

1 Like

Scroll to the bottom of their webpage - they are actually looking for contributors to their site. They also operate XFL and USFL Newshubs so it’s likely some random fan in the U.S. posting some opinions. Which would explain a lot. If I wasn’t already a contributor to Procastination Nation I would probably throw my name in. Most of us here could likely give more accurate info and opinions.

1 Like

2 Likes

hey wait i’m editor in chief, who are you? lol :joy:

Top reporter, just waiting for the right opportunity to submit my pieces. Probably get around to it this weekend, I promise

1 Like

Now that would be a pay cut . :laughing:

1 Like

Maybe there will be some competition in training camp for the starting qb job.

How defensive coaches fit into Bo Levi Mitchell’s signing - CFL.ca

“One thing that’s always stuck with me that Mueller has told me was his first year of coaching, he coached on the defensive side,” Mitchell recalled.

“He was like, ‘Man, if I could ever give you a piece of advice, your first year coaching, try to coach somebody on defence. Whether you’re an intern, linebackers, whatever it is. Your respect for the game, your knowledge of the game will grow so much.’

“So in my mind, I thought the same thing for right now. I want the ability to go sit down with O (Steinauer), have those conversations with Mark and be able to talk those guys about defence. Because if I can understand defence that much more than I already do after being in this league for 11 years, then mine and Tommy’s conversations become a lot easier on creating an offence and creating something to be successful.”

3 Likes

So do you get the feeling that Condell and Washington are held in high regard in the league . That was seldom the case around here .

3 Likes

If Mitchell watches tapes of last years defense the questions for Washington will be many and the conversations long.

3 Likes

I should have guaranteed this was going to happen

1 Like

I could be wrong but I was watching some of the highlights of BLM and I find he does a better job finding the open receiver then evans did

6 Likes

Good. And if he evades pressure in the pocket better I will take him.

1 Like

:eyes:

1 Like

screen pass city baby lol. i don’t think MF is wrong there.

But, isn’t the scuttlebutt saying that Dane refused to throw checkdown passes, and instead threw downfield?

Whats that got to do with Bo Levi?

2 Likes