Blue Team at Nags Game Thread (July 1, 10 p.m. ET, TSN)

Tonight's nightcap is a battle between evil incarnate and...well..less evil? LOL

Will a Lemon get squeezed?

Will Smilin' Hank be smilin' negotiating through a shipwreck? LMAO

Going to be intriguing to see if Bell does get into the game and if Toronto can clarify its QB situation, regardless...

See you here then!

TSN game preview link to follow.

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

I have nothing against Lemon but he really needs a welcome to the CFL moment or two. You can be sure the Calgary D is going to throw all kinds of looks and pressure at him.

Poor Lemon may have nightmares when he sleeps after the game. He may very well shock us all but I expect him to crash and burn.

In a long, long line of those import QBS, Zen...LOL

After an ineffective preseason, he's going to see looks when the real bullets fly that he's better buckle up for... :wink:

We'll see what Toronto can muster. Square one to Square 1A might be their best outcome. Time will tell.

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

Toronto 20

Calgary 15

Least entertaining game of the week by far.

Im going tonight to McMahon completely decked out in my TiCat gear to cheer against the blue team, but at the same time I WILL NOT be cheering for the stamps, I'm going in the hopes that the toronto based cfl franchise gets stomped!

Calgary 41

Toronto 19

Look for Copeland's first TD against hid old team tonight.Lemon will get pulled.

I don't care who wins this game, but oh boy is it great to have football back!

If Argo fans were as lame, perdictable and unoriginal as Ti-cat fans, we'd be wearing "Lemon Heads" to the game. A La D Cobb.

8) I believe the word is PREdictable !! :roll:
 If you're going to call us names, at least spell them right.    <!-- s:wink: -->:wink:<!-- s:wink: -->   <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Yeah except for one thing.We do it because Cobb owns, Lemon lives up to his name in the fullest.Don't worry, Cobb will be leaving cleat marks all up your defenses faces soon enough.For now, we'll let Joffrey Reynolds and Henry Burris have the honours.

You're all forgetting about Calgary's major oline issues and the fact Barker knows all their offensive tendancies and flaws as well as how to attack their defence. Both teams aren't all that great and I can't see either being above 500 this year.

I would agree if Calgary had a decent oline, but you have to be joking if you expect anyone to have success behind their line just take a look at their starting unit. http://www.stampeders.com/team/depth_chart/

Expect the Argo's to throw all kinds of complex pressure packages at them, Reynolds will not be running over anyone.

Look out if Reggie Fish does well.

Troll

WOOOOOOOOHOOOO

A new season is upon us!!!!

I hope to join this thread later after the game starts.. going to watch fireworks with wife and kids.

Zen, we should be more charitable towards the blue team fans. If they do get lemon slice headwear they'll look like margaritas which would be appropriate seeing as though they'll be "wasted away again" this year.

The Leaky Boatmen would look good with lemons on their heads....Good idea :lol: :oops:

Didn't sailors suck on lemons to prevent scurvy? The 2010 campaign is going to be a long voyage for the blue team so lemon heads would be appropriate.

Hello folks!

Thank god we show the other game on NFL Network