BLUE BOMBERS vs ROUGHRIDERS

People who don't like it could contact tsn. I myself don't agree with noise unless it's man made. I don't know if there is anything in the rules suggesting it's illegal. I do know however that the band at the stadium was resposible for a penalty several years ago. It was a bench penalty assest agianst the riders.

Most likely security would be within their rights to either confiscate the siren or refuse the fan access if it's artificial noise.

Personally I think it is whining for the sake of whining and I doubt we would hear a complaint if the riders did not have the best record in the league

So what are you saying? that security doesn’t give two poops or that siren is man made.

I could care less who won that game, annoying is annoying. If it wasn’t an issue it wouldn’t have become one 3 games ago when may people posted about it.

…I dont’ see this as any reflection on the football team itself…it’s along the same lines as a bad colour man or Wendy’s ‘ranch’ commercial…

…if it occurred in BC Place or Skydome the complaint would still be there…if it were in McMahon I’d deal with it…

…no can do, that sound is trademarked by McMahon staff to be played after every Burris interception…

I am saying that security probably COULD take it away if they wanted. Since I’ve never actually heard the siren while at the game, I’ll make a bold assumption in that it is on the East side (smaller side) which also is a pretty big mess when you’re going inside. I’m also going to make an assumption that security missed it.

I’ve seen those artificial blow horns at both commonwealth and mcmahon which are just as illegal, just slightly less annoying. It’s not a problem limited to TF, just that in this case it must be near one of TSN’s mics.

...TSN actually did a pretty good job of blocking it out after awhile...most of the time...

Correct, this is not about the Riders ot the Rider fans. I find it just grates on your nerves after a while and really does tend to diminish the atmosphere while trying to watch a good game.

Thats all folks

You are ignorant lol

..the Bombers disrupt their offensive timing quite well on their own actually...

Kudos to the Riders for a great performance on D. However, I'll be curious to see how they fare against a team that can actually score points.

Why’s he ignorant? because its true! it was timed only to the oppositions snap of the ball.

Sounds to me like you’re the ignoramus.

…no can do, that sound is trademarked by McMahon staff :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't stand the siren. It's completely unclassy and irritating, and should actually be made illegal as it is loud enough to be a real noise issue for visiting offenses. That being said, it's legal AFAIK, so I won't bother any more with it. Sadly, it's more representative of a certain type of Roughrider fan (not everyone, mind you, just a few) than anything else.

Well that was the whole point!

I think he meant the part where I said only in Regina.... Problem is I've watched over 1000 CFL games and I've never heard a siren timed to disrupt the visiting teams execution anywhere else.

As I said only in Regina

Nothing there that is against the rules....The stamps didnt complain and the bombers didnt complain!

…they’ve played every team this year.