BLUE BOMBERS vs LIONS

Did you hear him on the post game?....man, like they said - he talks as fast as he runs! Great addition to the Lions.

Well if you fall down that easily, you can play o-line for the Lions…

Good game Lion fans.

For three quarters we had you guys on the ropes but just couldn't deliver the knockout punch.

That last INT by Banks in the endzone, is just one of those plays that happens. I don't blame the officials, I would rather they let the players decide the outcome and Banks just out fought Franklin for the ball. Franklins still young, he will learn that he has to mix it up and push back with great dbs like Banks.

Overall I was impressed with the intensity the Bombers played with. But that offense of theirs is really out of sync.

The game could’ve gone either way, fortunately for us Lions fans it went our way this time. But the Bombers could’ve won this game, and maybe they should’ve. Lions need to learn how to play all four quarters and then the score will be indicative of what kind of team I think we have.

Did I read a while back how a new retractable roof is coming? If so, when?

after the Olympics in 2010, along with a hi definition hanging scoreboard, upgraded concessions and replacement of all 60,000 seats for new, padded ones.

$250 million upgrade. Some of those upgrades will be done before the Olympics, they're just doing the roof afterwards.

Full credit to the Bombers' defence, they really came to play. If Korey Banks hadn't been in the right place at the right time, the Lions would've only had 17 points on the board.

Once the bombers get their offence in sync though, watch out

once Doug Berry is fired....watch out!!

...once the stamps make the BBs 0-5 next week....watch out!!!....

...once I get drunk and start stumbling everywhere... watch out!!!...

When talking about the "interference call/no-call", Franklin shed some light on it too.

"To be honest, I lost it anyways." said Franklin after the game.

The int at the end of the game was a tough call but I think the refs did the right thing with a no call. Banks didn't extend his arms, he was looking for the ball when the contact happened and Franklin did go down pretty easy, most likely because he was out of position and was trying to draw the flag. Tough one for the Bombers.

Beat the Stamps next week and get on the right track. And what's this I hear about Dimwiddie starting? Maybe letting Glenn watch the game from the sidelines might give him some perspective, or it might make things worse. Guess we'll find out.

I disagree, players get warmed up, and if they sit too long they risk injury. Tribute was at the right time, at the end of the game.

Our offense took far to long to get going. Full Credit to the Bombers, they almost bounced back.

Bomber fans. I can't beleive you want to fire Doug Berry! Its time to point the finger else where. I put the blame on Taman and the players he brings in. You have some players getting long in the tooth. Tell me, who is up and comming to fill in for Charles Roberts when he retires? Who's up and comming to fill in for Milt Stegall?

Bomber problems = Brendan Taman.

Stegalls replacement is likely Bryant, he was about all we had for offense that last game.

As for the rest, you will get a good look at some of them this week against Calgary.

Watch this Lobendahn guy at MLB in for Simpson. I don’t know how good a player he will be but he is man beast and quick. Can’t wait to see the collision between him and Reynolds.

Thanks for the info Piggy. You guys have your work cut out for you. Calgary is looking strong as is Saskatchewan.

You guys have gone through quite a few Coaches over the last 10 years. How many more Coaches will they go through before they see the "real Problem"?

as for replacing charles, fred reid but Charlie likely wont be done for a few years