Blue Bombers vs Alouettes *******MAJOR problem**cfl refs

Watching the CFL on Saturday showed that there is strong problem with leadership in the CFL.

It seems that the Als flew to Winnipeg and just played them anywhere, in front of fans, and reffed by anyone who showed up.

Does the CFL really have any officiating.

You see, offiicating means on and off the field. Refs on and officials off the field.

-------------------------------major problems

1. The game clock was running wild. Many times probably around 15(embarrasing) did the clock start, and/or stop incorrectly.

2. Refs misplayed the ball on penalties 3, not 1, or 2, 3 times. This does not mean spotting. But after penalties.

3. The field judge lined up wrong on the field at least 5 times, after watching on video replay via CBC game crew.

4. Possible the most embarrasing that was viewed by all were the terrible calls on the Blue Bombers. EMBARRASING!

5. Finally. Challenge plays are a waste because the refs do not know when, and how the challenge is soppose to work. twice video replay was used when it wasn't soppose to, and it was so embarrasing that either ref didn't know this at the time.

There has to be something done with this, and it starts at the top.

This is a huge problem.

Watching the CFL on Saturday showed that there is strong problem with leadership in the CFL.

It seems that the Als flew to Winnipeg and just played them anywhere, in front of fans, and reffed by anyone who showed up.

Does the CFL really have any officiating.

You see, offiicating means on and off the field. Refs on and officials off the field.

-------------------------------major problems

1. The game clock was running wild. Many times probably around 15(embarrasing) did the clock start, and/or stop incorrectly.

2. Refs misplayed the ball on penalties 3, not 1, or 2, 3 times. This does not mean spotting. But after penalties.

3. The field judge lined up wrong on the field at least 5 times, after watching on video replay via CBC game crew.

4. Possible the most embarrasing that was viewed by all were the terrible calls on the Blue Bombers. EMBARRASING!

5. Finally. Challenge plays are a waste because the refs do not know when, and how the challenge is soppose to work. twice video replay was used when it wasn't soppose to, and it was so embarrasing that either ref didn't know this at the time.

There has to be something done with this, and it starts at the top.

This is a huge problem.

I also sent tape that has stoppage cut footage that I made directly to the CFL.

I also gave them a $35 fee for this, my time, they are paying.

They have untill Friday to return the tape or they will have to pay me.

Ya youll be getting that tape back soon with another tape of tom wright laughing at you

lol… you are a joke.

I’m sending you a tape. If you don’t return it to me by the date in the enveloppe, I get your firstborn.

And do we really need another topic about the refs in that game? You could have posted in one of the six existing ones.

Your joking right?

You sent them an unsolicited tape and you say they have to pay you for it!!!!!
HA!

Lets have someone mail me something I never asked for with a time limit for when I have to return it.

You will wait a long time for the tape and longer for the check

I know where I would deposit that tape! Whats with all the Bomber cry babies!

The CFL officiating is embarrasing. Clock managment is almost criminal. It's like it's not even a professional game. This is serious.

The ref calls are another thing, but league officials are embarrasing, and makes this like not even a sport season game, but a scrimmage.

You want evidence?

The game started at 12:02 the clock ran for 22 seconds before the ref blew the play in, and that was after a timeout.

Berry had a fit, and the ref said nothing.

Was the game fixed?

This is extremely serious.

COME ON, I can't stress it enough, the game clock is just one of many problems CFL officials have to deal with.

This is serious and needs to be corrected immedietly.

Do they guys not care?

This is not a joke!!!!!!!

There are plenty of thread about officiating about that game.

Why start another one?

McMahon, please re-read this forum's guideline before you flood the board with the same idea over and over.

Third and Ten: You sure there's only half-a-dozen on this subject? Sure seems like alot more.

McMahon:

If you were not at game, weren't sitting beside the official timekeeper,then how the hell do you know if the clock was running properly?

Because of the stadium scoreboard clock superimposed on the TV screen?

You want to be taken
seriously?

Don't make asinine comments like "Was the game fixed?" or think that what you have to say or submit to the League is so important that they are going to pay you for your time.

Heat of summer must be making this the silly season :roll:

I'm seeing double, no make that triple. Did you merge all 3 posts Third?

I did and third is right. Posters have to start looking to see if topics have already been started before making a post, especially if you started the topic yourself.

Good, I thought I was losing my mind.....

You'd think they would, but nooooooooooo. They have to waste more bandwith with more whining and moaning about something that more than likely has already been covered in another thread. Their anger clouds their normal sense of judgment and impairs their logistical thought processes to the point where they will create a whole new thread in which they begin spouting off laughable arguments about likely trivial facts under the assumption that their team got screwed.

It's just football, people. Suque it up and get a life already.

I find this rather amusing. The refs that look after the clock and the chains are officals from your city! :lol: :lol: :lol:

after watch the clock run on TV after three minute warnings in the game, which I have been told by every here (who has been at the game) that it runs from the snap, I don't trust the TV clock at all.

but I have to agree (once again :roll:) that those refs should never officailate a game again.

Why? If the TV clock was not the same as the on field clock! Who's fault is it and who cares as long as it gets corrected during the game. Maybe they should only blackout your TV so you can not watch any more!