BLUE BOMBERS SURPASS 17,500 SEASON TICKETS

From the Bombers website:

The Winnipeg Blue Bombers are happy to announce that a total of 17,506 season tickets have been sold for the 2011 season. With the CFL Draft now in the rear view mirror, Blue Bomber training camp opens in less than a month and anticipation for a new season of Blue Bomber football continues to build. With this season being the last to take place at Canad Inns Stadium, fans are encouraged to celebrate Our History, Our House as the Football Club prepares to move into their new stadium in 2012.

Training camp opens on Sunday, June 5th with the home preseason game taking place on Thursday, June 23rd against the Toronto Argonauts. This year’s regular season schedule includes five Friday night games, two Thursday night games, one Saturday game and the annual Manitoba Lotteries Banjo Bowl on Sunday, September 11th.

Fans purchasing season tickets this year will also have the right to a comparable seat in the new state-of-the-art stadium set to open in 2012.

To purchase your season tickets, call the ticket office at 784-7448

http://www.bluebombers.com/article/blue-bombers-surpass-17-000-season-tickets

Great news. :thup:

I wish I could get season tickets but it's not in the cards this year. :cry:

Same. Having to work at night could jeopardize but I will buy as many tickets as I can :rockin:

yes no seasons but will go to as many games as i can too... dont like working nights especially during bomber games.. maybe ill just take those nights off :stuck_out_tongue:

how much of this is renewals and how much is this because of the new stadium?

Always good to see numbers high in the CFL :thup:
It's a growing brand

IIRC the renewal rate was really high plus people are buying new season tickets now to get priority for the new stadium as well.