Blue Bombers prospect disappears

interesting news and maybe some loyal cfl fan might spot this player read below.

Kicker Duncan O'Mahony, who recently signed with Winnipeg, failed to arrive at Blue Bombers training camp on Friday, which has now become a serious concern for the player's family, team officials and teammates.

O'Mahony's father, Dr. Justin O'Mahony, issued the following statement:

"Our son has not shown for training camp due to personal issues. We are having difficulties reaching him and there is concern for his welfare. We therefore ask that anyone who knows of Duncan's whereabouts to please contact the Winnipeg football club or his family as soon as possible."

According to Sportsnet Football Insider Eric Tillman, the 29-year old, seven-year CFL veteran boarded a flight from Abbotsford, BC, on Friday afternoon, but he did not make the connecting flight to Winnipeg, MB. In spite of multiple efforts to reach him there has been no contact.

Doesn't sound good...I hope and pray he turns up safely. You know it is serious when his family can't contact him.

That bad news I hope he is ok

I heard about this late last night and i really hope they find you and that you are ok.

Oh dear. Hopefully he is found quickly and he is alright.

Good news. He's been found. I really hope everything works out for him. Football is secondary right now... seems like he's got a lot more to deal with.

(Rusty25 - Formerly known as MontfordSacks)

CH just reported that his family has been in contact with him and he is safe. No other details were released.

I here also he is OK. Duncan, Take some time and deal with things. Get well buddy, you have a long life ahead