blue and gold pick up omar evans from cgy

so calgary, mont, and sask fans what do you think of this guy.

........'pick him up'?.............whadda ya got to trade?........we re-signed him a few weeks ago.........did he just get put on waivers?..........

future considerations, hey we gave ya clark last year, it was the least you could do. anyways... what do you think of him?

.........?..........the voices just keep getting weirder..........dale, to tell you the truth I don't remember much of Evans last year and checking his stats he only contributed marginally to the effort........but he did have a decent year before last in Montreal so maybe a change of venue will help............

i remember evans a lil from last year, he's a decent starter, but nothin too special.

it can't hurt to have him in training camp anyways and futures doesn't cost too much.

.....'kay, like that one didn't even remotely make sense.......

o....yet another intelligent post by the Gman.

YA WELL U KNOW WHAT THEY SAY U ALWAYS MAKE FUN OF THE PEOPLE UR SCARED OF EH ?

...........I didn't know that g-cup.............in fact, in the fourty some odd years I've walked thi searth that's the first time i've heard of that saying.......is that something that is mentioned periodically in the mess hall when they let you and the rest of the timers assemble for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner?.............it doesn't make much sense, why would someone make fun of that which they are scared of..........

...........I'm pretty sure that the saying you were referring to is "we are scared of that we do not know"........which is in reference to having prejudices against unknown peoples...........I know that is tough to understand for someone who has an IQ of 12 but I won't hold it against you.........isn't it time for your meds yet?.............

…starting to peeter out a little bit eh?..that’s o.k., your brain has been going 100mph lately and you can probably begin to smell the burning wires…

it wouldnt be as bad if his attempted burns were half intelligle.

......the angriest flames burn the brightest.........and last for the least amount of time.....sad he'll only be around for a few more hours......we needed more Rens fans here.........

rens fans that can participate in a civiled conversation with peeing there pants and eating their keyboard though.

........oh, beleive me, the 'impression' has long ago turned into 'realization'.......

now back to Omar ....decent signing for the Bombers to go with an already improved secondary...Lysack , Fields,...etc. they just keep signing the Stamps old roster.....what is it we know that they don't in Calgary. :?:

.....this one is too easy.......the scary invert to that thinking papa is 'what do we know that Taman doesn't".......(4-14 last year for a hint)........

blackdale,
Evans was decent a few years ago as a rookie for the roughies. I think he was okay for a while in Montreal too. He might have gone downhill since then though for the Stamps to let him go as part of a futures commitment. I hope he works out for you, as I know the bombers are rebuilding their defensive backfield.

or they are talking to their ol buddies who are telling them good things about the Peg and to make a quick exit out of Cowtown......who is this menace gadescup....is he working for their new owners. :?: