Blow this mess up!

The entire football side of this organization needs to go. Start with a GM and work your way down. If Pao Pao and Erdman survive this week Caretaker should just sell the team because he has no clue about football!

AGREED

Bob Young does no nothing about football, but if he were to leave, then who would buy the team?

to put any blame on bob young is dumb.

he hired people to do a job, and they may need to go...not the owner.

i thought the special teams covered kicks very well . Is it the Special teams fault that the long snapper cant get the ball in the punters hands without a bounce ???

The failure and refusal by the Hamilton Tiger-Cat franchise to develop a dependable two-quarterback system has been the chief cause of the deflation of team morale year....... after year...... after year.......... in my opinion.....this is nothing new and has been going on for decades.

Hopefully this will change soon so when one QB isn't producing, we have the other guy to step in and possibly spark things.

(again, that's my opinion only)

Blah blah blah blah
you mean like in Edmonton ,and Montreal ???

:lol: COME ON CARETAKER HAS DONE HIS JOB AS AN OWNER 25000+ IN THE STANDS SPENDING $$

ITS ALL BUSINESS :thup:

The failure and refusal by the Hamilton Tiger-Cat franchise to develop a dependable two-quarterback system has been the chief cause of the deflation of team morale year....... after year...... after year.......... in my opinion.....this is nothing new and has been going on for decades.
[/end quote]

Mikey, you make a very valid point, but I don't think we'll see things change this year under Ron Lancaster. This has always been my greatest objection to this man; - his failure to put in a backup QB. I've seen him bench and even cut players who aren't getting it done, but never his precious QB.

Bob Young is the best OWNER in the CFL...bar none...unfortunatly he doesn't know enough about Football . Bob needs to find an up and coming GM who can put the right staff together with some sort of plan. The guys running the team are doing just that. This was a Ti-cat Argo game and you can announce 29000 fans all you want...There were a lot of empty seats for such an important game on a beautiful night for football. Half the crowd was gone by the end of the third quarter. Bob...you gotta stop the bleeding now because not too many people are going to want to pay to see the product on the field...I need to see some changes before I waste any more hard earned money on what I saw tonight....Just a thought , but Kent Austin was highley reguarded at the start of the season...why not give him an opportunity . He can't do any worse than Pao Pao

Duh!

This isn't "Lancaster's Team", its Greg Marshall's arrangement of players!

The #2 QB is Eakin, that enough fans were shrieking for a few weeks ago...

We MUST address our lousy game plan and play calling by the OC.

Accountability.

Speak up Joe, or lose your job. Or, come to think of it, both or either, I don't care its too horrible to go on watching.

Caretaker:
First and foremost, this is your team. You don’t require a Rhodes Scholar to figure out that not all of the threats on this site are idle ones. If the status quo continues, you definitely WILL lose financially and otherwise on this investment.
You’ve subtly pointed out to us at times that many of us are too negative and this assessment is absolutely correct, but unlike yourself, most of us are not multi millionaires that can spend hard earned dollars on entertainment which is not only unentertaining, but frustrating.
It’s becomming an effort for guys like me to sit in the stands and watch what you are producing on the field.
Most of us are not experts, but we know we’re NOT having fun.
In the wisdom I know you possess, I don’t think we even have to point these things out to you and I certainly don’t envy you for your (football) position at this time.
The writing is on the wall if you want this “hobby” to continue in a successful way. YOU NEED CHANGES!
Albeit, changes are difficult to make at this late stage of the season and I’m not sure I buy into the idea of indiscriminately firing people only to bring in others who have been fired. As I say, I don’t envy your current position
but it’s important for you to know that most of us are solidly behind you and whatever direction you choose to take with the Hamilton Tiger Cats.
Good luck to you and whatever the future holds for this team!

If Caretacker can get 28.000 per game in IWS, then I think he will look very, very hard for good football personnel as of right now.He does not seem to say much but then turns around and changes things for the better!! If Caretacker didn't own this team there WOULD NOT be a team, he is a Hamilton boy who loves the city and the Cats, that's why he's the owner, he could sell or fold right now if everybody keeps whining!!

Yes! He is part of the special teams. If they can’t get that facet of the game right than everything else goes to pot!

Brox