Blink vs. Reynolds

...Should be a good game for the scat-backs...each teams 'o' line trying to blow the doors off the other teams 'd' line....Depends on who wants this game more....Bombers have a lot more to gain in the standings than the Stamps....should be interesting...As a little more incentive for Charlie.....Mr. Reynolds and team mates say he is the best back in the league....and they don't care about the numbers....Well....i say we have the best back in the league....and we WILL HAVE the numbers to prove it......Go Charlie... :rockin: Go BigBlue :thup:
Explore Glen Morris

Hey papa, I didnt see you started this post, so I dug up the old one on the main page too.

great piggy...we gotta straighten this Reynolds out... :wink: :lol:

Over on ourbombers.com they are saying that if the D can stop Reynolds on first tackles (unlike the last time) that it will be a completely different story.

It's about time the Bombers put together a solid win at home in Blue jerseys. (Personally I can't stand those gold ones LOL).

...Blink wins another rushing title....Charles Roberts IS the best back in this league....BAR NONE... :thup: :rockin:

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g190/papazoola/charlesrobertsthumb.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHA go blink go

...tough talk from a radio station in cowtown...one of these guys...Jay Donald in the sports dept. called ...Charlie....and i quote.."a horrible little puke"...this guy sounds like a real idiot....with sour grapes up his arse....i don't know about anybody else ...but i find that kind of comment to be completely out of line...for a so-called professional...he also says Roberts is nothing but a whiner...compared to Reynolds 'the great'....Well i'm hoping someone calls this guy on his bullshi$...and someone holds his head under the back-end of that horse that runs around the stamps stadium...maybe it'd freshen him up....give him a new attitude.... :lol: :lol: :thdn: :thdn:

Except the guy is right that Reynolds isn't a whiner, he just goes out & does his job, and lets that speak for itself...soemthing Roberts is unable to do.

Hmmm....I'm pretty sure the job Charles does speaks for itself too....Let's see...Over 1500 yards 4 seasons in a row. Only one other back in the league has EVER done that. You might remember him....his name was Pringle...

...yeah Reynolds does his job ...but came in second in the rushing derby....and i would dare say that ..more than anything, is bothering this guy....sour grapes my friend...more like Charles is a winner.... :lol: :lol:too hard to take eh...