Blame whoever you want

You can blame Printers, The O-line the D-line the defensive secondary. Whoever you like.
I BLAME THE COACHES. And only the coaches.
They know the team's strengths and weaknesses. Rather than playing into their strengths they play into their weaknesses.
They are a running team so instead of running one of the best backs in the league they go to the pass in the first quarter. instead of gaining 5-8 yards on a 1st down running play they lose 8 on a QB sack.
They fall behind and try to catch up by keeping to the air attack.
Rather than trying to wear down the BC defense with a solid ground attack they give up the ball on two and outs and, in so doing, allow BC to wear down our already weak defense.
People say our defense is pitiful. i don't disagree but the best defense is a strong offence. If we could grind it out on the ground and control the game our defence would not be out on the field for 3/4 of the game.
These coaches are ridiculous and I quite frankly feel sorry for these players who have to put up with them.

The coaching has been horrible at least for the last couple of games. The Ti Cat's chances to reach the playoffs are not good. Your GM should begin looking for a replacement for Taffe in 09. All of the good coaches have connected with a team so 09 has to have an expectation of a new coach. Meanwhile, the GM should look at some NFL cuts as a way of testing out some new guys for next year.

Start williams and make him do variations of that play action every play. It worked earlier in the season for us. Control the clock. Wear out defenses. Keep them guessing.

If anything came from tonight its that it isnt the QB's... what did you see to suggest that Williams has earned a start?>

i think if we had a decent pass rush, we would be more competitive, the offense can move the ball when the want too, look at the first 3 qtrs last week and the first drive this week

our dline gets a little more pressure and our dbs and lbs don't leave so many people open.

we suck. some decision making is quesitonable at best, like not using lumsden at all today for some strange reason but with a new coach next year, we are still in the same boat, the only reason why trestman is successful in mtl is because of the talent that he has

even obie has admitted that the talent isn't here, look at Bill Belicheck, a complete bum in Cleveland and it took him quite a few years to finally get another head coaching job and now he's a genious.

it's all about talent, period, i think we have competent coaches but lack the talent level. if we keep our coaches and some players in place, our system will be set for next year and we fill the wholes, starting with the dline

t's all about talent, period, i think we have competent coaches but lack the talent level. if we keep our coaches and some players in place, our system will be set for next year and we fill the wholes, starting with the dline

You're kiiding right. The sad thing is that we have talent but these coaches don't know how to use them.

we have no talent on this team, a pourous oline, a dline that can't put pressure on anything, a receiving corp that doesn't get open

i know that we didn't use jesse very well today but come on, a new coach with a new system and new players, this is 06, 07, and this year all over again. i'm tired with the revolving door

That's the whole point. You stick with your strengths and try to get the momentum and keep it. You don't play into the other team's strengths. That's a coaching problem more than a personnel problem.