blackouts?

I do agree on one thing is that its a pain when you have some tard by you that keeps chanting some profanity all game long. That blows but I have no problem with a communal S H I T !!!!!! when we throw a interception or fumble or droped touch down pass, its an out door sporting venue....... its to be expected.

Agreed, boonedock.....the communal profanity is somehow more acceptable to me than the general inconsiderate idiot who doesn't know that the f-word does not have to be appropriated into every possible part of speech..... :wink:

......the only blackouts you guys should be worried about are the ones them Riders are gonna get this Saturday when they black-out from all the wicked hits and bone-crushing tackles laid on them by my evil Stampeders!!!!......take that ***** and ***, ***** and **** all the way to the **** you ******** Riders!!!!!

(hey, someone had to get something going in this nursing home of a forum)

R&W, your last post has to be the most horse**** anyone has ever said in this forum :lol: :lol:

.... I predict a score of a bajillion to three for the EvilStamps......the score will be so wicked in our favour that if you get up to go the bathroom or to get yourself some popcorn that when you come back you will look at your depressed friend and see that the score is still 999 on the board for Calgary and you'll go "hey Mike, the score is still the same'; but your friend will say, "no Dwayne, they got another 1500 points but the mosaic scoreboard here at Taylor Field can't count that high", then you'll both eat popcorn in silence until some guy behind you yells "**** I can't take this no more" and goes home to watch TV.....it is going to be bad for anyone who goes because even the three or four stamp fans in your midst will feel bad so they might have to buy more concession stuff....but at least they won't swear....

My prediction will be that the Stamps will get as many points as Burris' jersey number....

....maybe, but also, Marcus Crandell comes into the game because Joseph locks himself in the can at halftime and either can't or won't unlock the door and there is this time when Marcus Crandell then, whose in as backup, gets hammered by George White and while everyone is looking at him Maxie says "hey, his jersey number on it's side equals our score so far".....weird tale but could be entirely true too....

IMO, the Stamps are lucky to be 2-1, if not for a bad kick by Hamilton. They split with the last place team in the West and won by the slimmest of margins with the last place team in the East... they are playing team that is much better at home than on the road, and with Burris not being at his best could spell a long day for Calgary...

…ok, all kidding aside, damn tooting right we’re lucky…and imaginative too…but Burris could be at his best this Saturday and he seems to enjoy playing in front of the rowdier crowds…Joseph finally sees a decent D this weekend too…

I agree with you there, but IMO, BC's D isnt too shabby either, even without Simpson

Perhaps your exaggerations would be more effective if you used an actual number…All jokes aside it should be a good game, I’m gonna say 34-28 Riders

Naw.

Riders 1,489
Team Burrass 2

Calgary media complains of Riders running up the score....to which the Saskatchewan media reply with a massive pimp-slap heard round the world!!!

last game I got on TSN HD, today I will find out if CBC HD is blacking out the game. hope not, because I am at work and will not be able to listen to the game on the radio so I will be recording whatever CBC HD telecasts at that time.

I hope it isn’t re-runs of Front page challenge…

STUPID BLACKOUT

CBC HD showed it. so far I have been able to watch all 3 games from the comfort of my living room in Saskatoon. and I gotta say that the HD feed of CFL games looks AWESOME! (even if the Riders do not)

OK, now I REALLY don't get it. this last game in B.C. was played on TSN as expected but blacked out on TSN HD. what's up with that?

does TSN's HD feed originate in B.C? are the games in BC place going to be blacked out during the season? the first game there wasn't. I have no idea what is going on with last nights game being blacked out on the HD channel. too bad, because the HD feed looks so awesome...

anyone know if there is any logic behind last nights blackout?

kind of frustrating to have the boys over to watch it on HD only to have it blacked out.

I have e-mailed TSN, but won;t be holding my breath awaiting an explanation