Blackouts?

HAHAHAHAHA!!! what a F****** JOKE this team and organization is! This is just plain ridiculous! The whole organization is pathetic from top to bottom! No improvements to Defense in the offseason and we get this crap! The CFL should start blacking out Ticat games (until the organization pulls their heads out of their A$$es) so I wouldn’t have to watch this crap week in and week out!

LAUGHING STOCK OF THE CFL!!! AGAIN!!!

Yes it is extremely frustrating. But I am not sure what game you are watching. The problem tonight was not the defence (at least through 3 quarters lol) the problem was the offence. I think your post may be a tad over dramatic, plus it would never happen.

Ok so I was venting a bit…
Yes I know the offense did nothing to support the D tonight however would it have really mattered? The defense has been torched every week with an offense that has been putting up big numbers! We hire a guy who hasn’t been in the league for a while and give him General Manager, VP of football Ops, and head coach? come on, something is wrong there! and now look, we are in the same spot as the last number of years.
Its a joke, the whole organization is a joke, from the way they have handled this stadium in Guelph, to the way they field this pathetic team!

"Ok so I was venting a bit...
Yes I know the offense did nothing to support the D tonight however would it have really mattered? The defense has been torched every week with an offense that has been putting up big numbers! We hire a guy who hasn't been in the league for a while and give him General Manager, VP of football Ops, and head coach? come on, something is wrong there! and now look, we are in the same spot as the last number of years.
Its a joke, the whole organization is a joke, from the way they have handled this stadium in Guelph, to the way they field this pathetic team!
[/quote]
Haha no worries, I completely understand how you feel. The last 10 years have been an atrocity. It seems that with this team only one side of the ball shows up a game, whether it be the O or the D. Tough to win when that happens. I like Austin as the coach, but agree he was given way to much power with this team for someone who was out of this league for so long. But that seems to be the case in the CFL, if you played you must be a great coach (good logic right haha). Besides that I agree with your post/rant!

There's something constant about the last 10 years....

"Don't worry,be happy now..."

The sad part is that there is not a team in the East that is any good. On the other hand Cats could make the playoffs with a losing record.